Chapter 1

Here's chapter 1! I hope you enjoy! I'm really sorry if I missed spelled any words or you know what I mean?😂 Just a reminder I won't update this regularly so I'm sorry if it turns out good and you want more! :) but I will promise you if we hit some goals of mine I will update! This book will always be in Nialls POV!

Goal; 10 votes 5 comments

••••••

"Would you hurry up? I'm going to be late" Harry said waiting by the door.

"I'm almost done geez calm you tits." I said fixing my collar. Today was the day of the AMAs. I'm nominated for 2 categories: Best male, and Song of the year.

"Hurry up Niall we are going to be late!" Harry is really starting to get on my god damn nerves.

"God why the hell did my management pair me up with you." I said rolling my eyes walking out of the room.

Harry punches me in the arm, which kinda hurt. "It's not my fault no one wants to date a self centered asshole." We damn that was rude.

Paparazzi was already outside of the hotel. Wow great. I can already hear fans screaming as we got closer to the door.

"Ready princess?" I said grabbing Harry's hand into mine. He rolls his eyes and puts on a fake smile as we walk out.

"Niall when are you going to proposed to Harry?"

"Niall is it true you cheated on Harry?"

"Niall when is your album coming out."

All these paparazzi asking me these dumb questions are getting annoying. I felt Harry squeeze my hand harder.

"I can't see the lights are hurting my eyes." He said trying to cover his eyes. Me the "sweet loving boyfriend" pulls him into my shoulder making him hide his face into my neck. Everyone around us "awe" at the moment. Damn we must be good actors.

We finally got into the car. Fans were pounding on the car yelling my name. I wish I could take pictures but I'm going to be late at the award show. I look over to my right seeing Harry on his phone texting someone. A small smile appears on his face. I roll my eyes at the sight.

"Do you have a problem?"

Shit he saw.

I ignore him and tell the driver to hurry up because of the time. Harry lets out a big huff and avoids me the whole ride to the AMAs.

•••••••

We finally arrived at the AMAs. I could see photographers are getting ready to take pictures. I step out of my car along with Harry and i can hear the screams get even louder.

"Remember smile at all times." I said reminding Harry. Harry is kinda in a pissed mood at the moment. He just shrugs it off and let his hair dresser add some final touches to his hair.

I have to admit he looks really sexy in his tux. If he wasn't a dickhead or an annoying brat than I would date him. I guess I was checking him out too long because his facial expression looked like he was about to punch me.

I grab his hand, not giving a fuck if he was ready, and walked to the red carpet. We walk onto the red carpet as a "couple". I whispered something into his ear making him blush. Flashes started going crazy. "Keep smiling." Harry mumbled. I just look at him like "oh really I never knew that." look.

We were than escorted inside. We were still holding hands to still make us look like a couple.

"Harry!" I turned my head to the voice that belongs to the one and only Louis Tomlinson.

Louis and I don't have a really good history. Everyone knows we despise each other. I have to put up with his ass because he's best friends with Harry. I don't know why his management could've paired him up with Louis. They actually look like a couple.

No I'm not jealous.

"Louis!!" Harry gives Louis a hug and they started chit chatting away leaving me standing like an idiot. I clear my throat to get their attention it's starting to get uncomfortable for me.

"Fancy seeing you here Louis." I said walking over to Harry wrapping him arm around his waist.

"Same goes to you Horan." He said looking up and down at me. I gave him a dirty look making him excuse himself.

"I'll see you at the after party Harry." He said walking off.

"Why do you have to be such a dick to Louis?" Harry said with an attitude. He grabs my arm throwing it off of his waist.

"Harry you know I don't like him. He's an asshole." I said.

He than laughs "like you aren't?" Harry walks off to our seats.

Well this is going to be harder than I thought. How am I going to survive through this 2 year contact?

•••••

THATS THE FIRST CHAPTER I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!!