Letter from Leia (14)

24/1/2016

To Martin

I did say, did I not, that I will still write messages to you? I can see your sorry for the way you acted towards me in the past and I know for a fact that I should just move on from the past.

You see, I misunderstood what you were trying to do. I have heard people tell me that boys pick on girls because they like them. Even my mother said that. To be honest, I don't understand how that works out.

I admit I'm not the giver of second chances but for you, I will give you one. People have told me to give you a chance, as I assume you've grown a pair since school. I know we've not in school for 4 years and again I still think of it. In fact, when we met, I had a crush on you too, back in year 7.

There is this problem I have, which has persisted since childhood. It's about me not understanding some things. It's also the reason why I thought you hated me as well.

I know I keep avoiding you in the house as well, but I should just try and get used to seeing you a lot as we have lived in the same house for nearly a week now.

To be honest I'm thankful that you've let me stay in your house. Oh that reminds me. No wonder why you suggested that I stay with you in the first place, it's started to make sence to me now. I admire your helpfulness and you being sensible for me, Martin.

We can meet up again if you would like, I don't mind when though.

Yours Sincerely
~ Leia