Letter from Leia (5)

13/1/2016

Dear Secret Admirer

I admire that you helped me, which I'm thankful for. Simon did get hold of me and now, I'm in his house. He said I could stay in his parents room as they were away for the week. I did hear about possibly Martin coming round to his and I told Simon to tell me when he is coming round, so I could avoid him.

I suppose if he does find out that I'm staying there he could try to talk to me, but I feel that he doesn't have the right to even try to talk to me. I should give him a chance but my traumatised state will linger though.

I had to get all of my stuff from my parents, which was stressful. I'm glad my parents weren't home as there would have been more arguments. I just wish they would accept that I don't understand what they mean at times. It is the same with college and I get very angry.

When I see things in the past, I get angry and/or possibly violent. I don't want to do anything violent to people though, although it has occurred I could do something. I hope I won't though.

School was the same but I wasn't aware of my state to be honest. I'm probably boring you with my problems so I'd better stop.

Anyway thank you again for helping me find somewhere to stay for the time being. I know there was an offer with Martin. If I start to warm up to him as a friend, then I might consider asking him. I just hope he doesn't hurt me, like he did in the past.

I do hope to see you very soon and thanks to Simon, he got me some medicine to help me get better. I had to buy some vitamins as well to help me recover as well, Simon's suggestion to be honest and I agreed. I'm glad I took that advice as I feel better than I was feeling before.

I hope we can see each other maybe on the 24th January. I hope that's OK for you.

Yours sincerely
~ Leia