Letter from Martin (1)

6/1/2016

Dear Leia.

I thought I'd write this letter to you so we could possible get to know each other. I don't feel confident in speaking to you in person as I prefer to keep that reason secret for now. I was meaning to write this message to you a few months back, in September, so we could be close friends.

I wonder whether if you'd answer honestly to me, as I do feel you keep yourself reserved. I don't mind if you don't answer every question I ask, I honestly don't mind.

I see you around, so I have seen you before. I just wish to be friends with you. I keep seeing you alone and I keep wishing I could come over and give you a hug. I know you would appreciate people knowing you better.

I know you won't know me very well, so I will introduce myself with these letters to you. I don't want to reveal my name to you yet, in case you judge me. I know people judge you and I don't want to do that. I wonder if you like being alone?

I have kept thinking about you for the past few months. I keep noticing that whenever something good comes up, I think of you.

Just to start off, what's your interests? I would love to know what they are as we could have similar interests.
Also your Star sign. I wonder what your Star sign is.

I'll send a note very soon, to your reply. If you reply to me, reply and put it near the lockers at 201. I will receive it gratefully. I will look forward to a reply from you.

Also Happy New Year and I made a new years resolution to be friends with you this year.

You're Sincerely
~ Your secret admirer.