"A Crush, That Will Never Go Away"

A'Leena;

I was sitting in the livingroom, watching TV with my brother Corahn, and my mother came downstairs.

"Alright you two, I'm gone" She informed us.

"Where you going?" Corahn questioned her.

"Out, mind it" She replied, and left the house.

"See, that's why I never question her a­s" I chuckled.

"Tuh, whatever, brat" Corahn nudged me.

"I am not a brat" I defended myself.

"Blah, whatever" Corahn teased. I love my big brother, he's like my best friend. Ha ha, just don't tell him I said that!

Ding, Dong

Corahn and I looked at each other.

"You invite somebody over?" I asked Corahn.

"Nope" He replied, popping the 'p'

"Well, you're the guy, go check" I stated. He chuckled and left to answer it.

"It's just Ray Ray, you a­s" Corahn stated, and walked into the living room with Ray Ray following behind

him. My heart skipped a beat, the hell is he doing here?

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hey, uh­ can I talk to you for a second?" Ray Ray asked me.

"Uhm, sure" I replied. I got up off of the couch, and he followed me up the stairs, to my room.

I shut the door.

"So, whats up?" I asked.

"I like you..." He stated plainly.

"Yeah, and I like you too" I chuckled.

"No, like... like you, like you" Ray stated.

I scrunched my eyebrows, looking confused. A little grin appeared across my face.

"Speak ENGLISH," I joked.

He heavily sighed. "For reals, A'Leena. I like you as in a relationship like. I have for a while now, and as much as I try not to, this crush won't go away. That's how I know you're the one."

My eyes watered a little. I mean, I always had some type of feeling for Ray. But, I just never had the courage to tell him. I didn't want things to be awkward if he didn't feel the same way. Now I know he does, and I feel...weird.

"I should have kept it too myself" Ray shook his head, and was about to walk out. But I stopped him.

"What A'Leena?" He asked with an attitude.

"Kiss me" I stated, as I stood on my tippy­toes.

"Speak English" He teased. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his collar, forcing our lips together.

"Aye, sis I just ordered­ oh" Corahn interrupted. I pulled away from Ray, and got off of my tippy­toes.

"My bad" Corahn apologized and walked off. Ray and I laughed a little and I pulled him into a kiss again.