"Worth An Effort"

Langston;

"Get out of my face!" Rhea yelled at me. We were arguing... once again.

"You not even listening too me!" I yelled back.

"I heard enough" She snapped.

"Whatever" I grabbed my car keys and left out the house. I had to go talk to my mom about this, today we were arguing because of BeeBee texting my phone, and I don't even know how she got it! I changed it after she keptcalling a while ago. I soon pulled up at my mom's house, as soon as I got to the door, it opened.

"Hey baby," She smiled at me.

"Hey ma," I smiled back, and we hugged.

"What's wrong?" She asked, looking me dead in the eye.

"No­"

"Don't lie" She cut me off.

"Rhea.." My voice trailed off. She sighed.

"Come on in baby," I did as I was told, and went into the living room, to sit with her and talk.

"What happened?" My mom asked.

"BeeBee was texting me constantly earlier, and I don't even know how she got my number, and of course Rhea got mad and we got into an argument about it, and I had to leave out for a minute" I admitted.

"Oh lord, honey. Does she know about what happened between you and BeeBee?" My mom asked.

"Yes ma, everything and she still doesn't believe me when I say I don't want BeeBee's psycho a­s!" I replied.

"What you need to do is sit both of them down, and talk to the both of them" My mom advised me.

"Ma, do you know how that will end up? I'll never see Rhea again after that" I shook my head.

"Yes you will, because you're going to do it over here"

"But ma­"

"No buts, you love Rhea, right?" My mom questioned me.

"Yes, of course" I replied.

"Does Rhea know that?"

"Yes, I tell her all the time" I explained.

"Sometimes actions speak louder than words" Mom said too me, for the billionth time.

"Ma, I know that" I sighed.

"Then have you showed her?" Mom asked.

"I don't know how,"

"Sit the both of them down, and talk to them, together..." Mom said, once again.

"But what if­"

"No buts, if Rhea really loves you, she may leave... but she won't go far"

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I'm still married to your father, aren't I?" She asked. That was true.

"Plus, a woman worth some anger is definitely worth some effort" My mom added.

"What do you mean, anger?" I asked.

"Boy, when you came in here, I could tell you was pi_ssed off" My mom laughed a little. I chuckled. But she was right, I need to sit BeeBee and Rhea down, and talk to them.