"Stay In Your Lane"

Sarah;

The girls and I were walking around the mall, shopping of course. Out of my peripheral vision, I saw BeeBee and her crew eyeing us. What. the. fudgesicle.

"Aye, Rhea... there go them hoes" I informed her.

"The **** you looking at?!" Rhea snapped at them. They approached us, BeeBee and Rhea were two inches apart. It's about to go down in this d­mn mall.

"You feeling some type of way?" Rhea asked, testing BeeBee's nerve.

"Tuh, honey. We'd rock y'all a­sses" BeeBee shot back.

"Ha ha, yeahhh right. I just beat that a­s. You want it again?" Rhea challenged.

"B­***, **** you!" BeeBee snapped at Rhea.

"Look b­***, you need to learn some respect, I was almost ya' mother but the line was too f­cking long!" Rhea snapped back. BeeBee pushed Rhea, and as soon as Rhea was about so swing back, Langston, Day Day, and Julian popped out of no where, and stood in­between them.

"Aye, chill!" Langston grabbed Rhea's arm gently.

"Well tell the b­*** to stay in her lane" Rhea snatched away from him. Langston just rolled his eyes, and turned to BeeBee. He didn't have to say a word she just dismissed herself, right along with the rest of her lil' crew.

Langston turned back to Rhea, and pulled her off with him.

"Tell her, we'll be in Forever 21" I told Day Day. He didn't say anything too me, he just nodded and walked away, right along with Julian. That's odd. I hope he's not mad because I'm not ready to be with him yet. Ugh.

As soon as we walked into Forever 21, my phone vibrate. I checked and saw that it was a text from Day Day, it read:

'you're beautiful'

I smiled at the text, I mean honestly. It might be game, but I can't help but fall for it a little. I mean, he actually treats me like a lady, and not some flunky, or a sideline h­e. I like that about him.

"What you smiling for?" Audrey asked, coming up behind me.

"None of your business" I replied.

"Tuh, girl stop!" Audrey rolled her eyes, and I couldn't help but laugh. Just then, Rhea came rushing in.

"There's a massive party at the club tonight, and we have to go" Rhea cheesed.

"Aye, and you know this mannnnn" Chyna cheered.

"Well, we're in the perfect place to find a new fit, I mean we are the baddest females around, and we cannot be half steppin'," Brittany said sounding conceited.

"Truuuuuuu!" Rhea mimicked 2 Chainz, we all laughed a little, and began looking for outfits for tonight.