Mya's Choice - Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

“How stupid did you feel?” I asked.

“That’s not the point.” I said slapping his shoulder. He laughed as he pulled me on top of his causing me to straddle him.

“Trey there are kids around.” I told him.

“I don’t care. You should be willing to love me anywhere no matter who’s around and who’s watching.” He stated. I laughed.

“You are so full of shit.” I told him. He laughed.

“You love me anyways though.” He replied as he lifted his lips to mine.

“Yea I do,” I said against his lips.

“Come on let’s go for a dip.” He said as he sat up. I stood up and grabbed his hand as I ran down to water. I jumped into the water with him in tow right behind me,

He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in ear.” I love getting you wet.”He informed me. I laughed as I turned around and placed my lips against his. His tongue entered my mouth and grabbed mine.

“I don’t want to lose you.” I whispered to him.

“I’ll always be with you no matter what.” He whispered. I took his answer and continued kissing him.

We sat on the beach as the sun began to set. I sat in between Trey’s legs and I leaned my back against his chest. This moment just felt so perfect and I wanted to make it last forever.

“We should probably start heading back soon.” Trey said out of the blue. I nodded my head and stood up while brushing the sand away from my body. I gathered up some our things and Trey picked up the rest.

I made my way back to the car and placed everything in the backseat. I got in the front seat and put on my seat belt as I leaned my head against the seat. I realized that I was extremely tired. The sun and the water had drained me.

“You not gone fall asleep on me are you?” Trey asked as he entered the car.

“Maybe,” I said as I looked over at him.

“Mya… you have to keep the driver occupied.” He mentioned.

“I know but I am really tired Trey.” He looked at me and laughed.

“Go to sleep,” he said as he leaned over and kissed me on cheek. I smiled. He was just too sweet.

“Awh what would I do without you Trey?”

“I seriously don’t know Mya.” He replied as he started up the car. I had seriously planned on staying awake with him, but once the car got into the motion it caused my eyes to flutter and before I knew it I was knocked out.

I woke up to a hand rubbing against my bare skin. It traveled across my hip bone up my torso and around to my stomach before resting there and pulling me closer. I could feel his naked body pressed against mine.

I smiled as I turned over in his arms and stared at him. “You’re finally up.” He stated.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“Almost noon,” He replied.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” I asked him.

‘You looked to peaceful,” He replied as his fingers brushed against my back. I snuggled closer to him and buried myself against his body.

“When does your mom come home?” He asked.

“I don’t know,” I replied as I placed my face in the crook of his neck. He chuckled.

“Shouldn’t we get up and put some clothes on then” He asked.

“I don’t feel like it. I like being right here.” I said as I closed my eyes. He laughed.

“I love you,” I whispered against his neck.

“I love you too.” He replied. “but we seriously need to get up.” He added.

“Why Josh?” I whined.

“Because I don’t want your Mom to find me and you like this.” He responded. I sighed as I distanced myself away from him.

“Will you at least join me in the shower?” I asked him.

“You know I will.” He said as he pulled the covers off of him.

“On second thought I kind of want to take a shower alone.” I said teasing him. He gave me this look.

“We are taking a shower together.” He told me.

“Say’s who?” I asked.

“Says me!” He replied.

“Whatever,” I replied as I got up and walked to the bathroom with a smile playing across my lips.

“I’ll see you in there.” He called out. I chuckled. I really didn’t know what I would do without him.