“What are you thinking about?” Trey asked glancing in my direction.

“How do you know I was thinking about something?” He asked.

“I know you too well Mya. I can tell when you are in deep thought.” He stated. “I also know that you were thinking about me.” He added. A smile broke out across my face.

“So why did you ask?”

“To see if you would admit it.” He replied.

“You’re always running through my mind.” I admitted.

“It’s mutual.” He told me. I chuckled.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too.” He said winking at me.

We pulled up to the beach about thirty minutes later. I exited Trey’s car while stretching out my limbs. I grabbed my towel and beach bag and shut the door walking around to Trey side. He wrapped one arm around my waist and led me down to the beach.

The weather was amazing. The sun was out but there was a cool breezing coming off of the ocean, so that it wasn’t too hot. There were more people on the beach than I expected. We got a spot near the water but not too close for water to splash us.

 I got my towel out and placed it neatly on the ground and Trey did the same. I began to remove my outer clothes from my body. Trey laid down on his towel and watched me. I chuckled and laid down next to him after I was finished. He pulled me closer to him so that I was lying against his chest.

“Tell me about some of the things we did that I don’t know about.” He said out of the blue. I looked at him for a moment and then I began speaking.

“Our first date, we went to the amusement park and I beat you in bowling numerous times.” He scoffed.

“I don’t believe it.” He interrupted. I laughed.

“Well it’s true. Anyways like I was saying. We stayed there for the whole night and after you took me to this cliff. You told me that I was the only person you had brought up there and that it was where you went after Chris died. We stayed there until the sun rose and it was the most beautiful thing. It was definitely the best date ever. We made out in your backseat like high school teenagers do.”

“Did we have sex?” He asked interrupting once again.

“No you wouldn’t allow it.” He laughed. “but we did have sex later.” I told him.

“How was it?” he asked.

“Amazing, even though I had to seduce you.”

“Whatever you did not seduce this.” He said gesturing to his body. I laughed.

“How did we get together the first time?”

“I kissed you out of the blue and I felt so stupid because you immediately left afterwards and you lied and told me that you didn’t feel the same.” I informed him. He laughed.

Mya's Choiceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें