chapter 5.

"you're cute when you blush."

holly's pov;

alec picked out one of his big shirts and a pair of shorts for me to wear for the night, placing them on his bed. "i know it's not suitable for you, but izzy is a little stressed right now so.." he drawled out.

"it's fine," i said, taking the clothes off of the bed. "so.. where do i change?" i asked, feeling myself grow awkward.

"right here," he said in a duh tone, as he stood standing towards his closet. i nodded to myself, thankful he wasn't a creep, i turned around so i wasn't facing him either and started to change.

i started taking off my heels first, then i quickly took off my pants, slipping the shorts up on my hips. i sighed, taking off my shirt but left on my bra, pulling the black t-shirt over my head.

i turned around, clearing my throat before speaking, "i'm done," i said, looking down at my legs.

alec turned around to face me then, looking me over. the corners of his mouth lifted ever-so-slightly and i couldn't help but blush lightly.

everything was so big on me.

"so.. should i go back to the hospital wing? i'm getting kinda tired again," i said, bending down and picking up my heels off of the floor. ever since alec saved me from those horrible men, i've been feeling not myself. i've been extra tired, major headaches and not very hungry. i didn't know what was wrong.

"you're kidding right?" he scoffed at me, rolling his eyes and slipping off his t-shirt, and all i could do was watch him. turning around, he pulled out a pair of black sweatpants from the top of his closet, then faced me again.

without a care in the world, he stripped down to his dark blue boxers and locked eyes with me while slowly pulling on his sweats.

i looked away quickly, feeling myself become shy and nervous around him again. "where do i sleep then?" i asked, playing with the bottom of the t-shirt.

"well...you do have the option of sleeping in the hospital wing, but.. you could always just sleep with me? i don't bite," he said, and my head snapped up to look at him with his stupid smirk on his face.

i rolled my eyes, running my fingers through my hair. "anyway, in the morning you can take a shower and we'll figure out how to get you home-"

"NO!" i screamed, dropping my heels in fear and my eyes widen. i became absolutely terrified. "i don't have a home, and i c-can't go back to-"

"hey, hey," alec shushed me as tears started running down my cheeks. "it's okay, you have nothing to be afraid of anymore," he continued, cupping my face in his hands, looking into my watery eyes.

"i can't go back there," i whispered, placing my hands over his and shaking my head. "i can't," i said, feeling myself grow sick of just the thought of going back to him.

"please," i begged, wrapping my arms around his torso, "don't take me back to him, anywhere but there," i sobbed into his chest.

i felt his arms wrap around my neck, pulling me deeper into his warm body and i felt safe. "holly," he said, his voice sounding deep and serious.

"y-yes?" i stuttered, tears still going down my cheeks. "you don't have to go back to him, we'll figure something out."

i nodded, thankful for his words. "okay," i said, pulling away but still had my arms wrapped around him as i looked up at his face and our eyes locked again.

i smiled, feeling unsure about my next move. i leaned up, pecking him on the cheek and blushing like a little school girl right after.

he chuckled, leaning down so our noses were touching. "you're cute when you blush," he said, his eyes hypnotizing me.

i cleared my throat, pulling away and standing awkwardly. "i should get back to the hospital wing.." i said, regretting my words, but knowing alec and what he said about me sleeping with him was probably just a joke.

for a split second i swear i saw him frown, but it was gone the second it came. "yeah, yeah.. let's go."

as i made my way to the hospital wing with a shirtless alec, i noticed that girl with the red hair was talking to jace. they both had worried expressions on their face... i hope nothing bad happened.

"hey alec," jace said, jogging towards us. "uh hey," alec replied in a weird tone that was basically just alec.

"um.." jace started, eyeing me with a curious expression on his face. he leaned up into alec's ear to whisper something.

alec looked annoyed with whatever jace said, "fine," he spat. "c'mon holly," alec said, grabbing my wrist and making me follow him.

we got to the hospital wing and i headed over to the bed i was sleeping on the first night that i was brought here by alec himself.

i got into the bed and pulled the white sheets on top of me. as my head was about to hit the pillow, i heard alec say, "what? no goodnight kiss?"

my eyes snapped up to him, as i giggled at him. i blew him a little kiss and he smirked, "goodnight holly."

i sighed, closing my eyes and snuggling into the pillow as i heard him making his way out. "goodnight alec," i whispered.

---

holy shittt.
i am so freaking excited for the next chapter.
jxixjxjksks.
okay, love u all.
sorry for any errors.
vote, comment, & share.