chapter 1.

"please... help me, he'll kill me if he finds me."

10:23 pm

holly's pov;

"come on sweetheart, don't wanna keep the boss waitin'," a man said from the other side of the door. i woke up, rubbing my eyes gently as one eye was bruised purple and a hint of yellow showing. i winced, sitting up on my bed, pulling the ropes around my wrists tightly while trying to stretch my muscles.

i got up, going to the door and opening it. the cold and wet air from the basement hit my skin harshly. "evening john," i yawned, watching him hang up some clothes on the nearby hook.

"here," he said, roughly shoving a bag of makeup in my arms. "you got ten minutes."

i nodded, walking over to the mirror and applying some cover up for the deep bruise around my eye, some dark mascara and blood red lipstick.

i hummed, holding out my arms so he could untie me. i walked over to the clothes, about to take off the thin and worn t-shirt but noticed the guy john, the creepy bastard looking at me.

i glared at him as he smirked. he rolled his eyes at me, turning around and facing the moldy brick wall. i started getting dressed then, but stopped mid pull up of my white pants as i heard a beeping sound.

"hello," john growled into his phone, obviously annoyed. i eyed him closely, wondering what was going on.

he noticed me looking and said, "hey, get back to getting ready or i'll snap that little neck of yours, so help me- yes, yes i know," he got cut off, "we'll be up in a minute."

as i was finished getting ready, i felt a hand grab my upper arm tightly. i winced, being shoved and almost tripping in the five inch heels i was wearing.

as we made our way up into the main entry, i noticed a lot of women clinging to men. if this was my first time seeing this, i would probably think they were desperate. in which, they were really, desperate to save their lives.

"c'mon," a guy said, coming up and taking hold of me now. he was a new face. he was tall, strong, had dark brown hair and green eyes, maybe in his early twenties. i'm not gonna lie, he was attractive but knowing who he worked for made me sick.

"darling," i heard a voice say from behind me, i rolled my eyes, already knowing who it was. the guy turned me around as i came face to face with lucas.

two women were clinging to his arms, practically naked and not feeling ashamed as they twirled their polished fingernails through his black hair.

"good evening, sir," i whispered, fear already taking over me. i hated this man, more than anything.

"ready to go to a little party? you'll love it," he purred, brushing off the two women and walking towards me. he leaned down, pressing his lips against mine in a kiss. i felt repulsed.

he then gripped my ass in his large hands, i yelped, as he took that as a advantage to invade my mouth.

he pulled back with a devilish smirk, holding out his arm he said, "m'lady."

i wrapped my arm around his muscular one and walked by his side like a lost puppy. we left his big mansion and got into the sleek, black limousine.

he pulled me close, whispering dirty things into my ear as he licked and kissed my neck. "you better behave darling, or you'll have a real poudin' tonight."

i could feel the lust that radiated off of him. all i could do was nod my head and let out a little whimper as he squeezed my inner thigh harshly.

once we finally made it to the club, i felt instant relief wash over me. he couldn't hit me here with all of these people watching, i was beyond thankful.

we made our way inside and music blasted around us, while different color lights danced around the room.

there were sweating bodies everywhere, and all i could do was stare ahead, memorized by everything. "why don't you go and get me a drink princess," lucas shouted in my ear, grabbing my hand and placing a hundred dollar bill in it.

i bit my lip, happiness exploded inside of me. he's letting me go by myself, maybe i could really escape this time.

i nodded, giving him a sweet smile, "of course lucas," i quickly walked away and made my way through sweaty bodies. pushing my way through, i made my way to the bar, asking the bartender if she knew where the back exit was.

as soon as she told me, i ran towards the back exit, the music blaring in my ears as the blue and purple lights clouded my vision.

"excuse me, sorry," i kept saying along the way, as i sped towards the sign that was red and said 'exit'.

this was my chance, my only chance to get away from him once and for all.

i couldn't handle it, adrenaline pumped through my veins and i started running, not noticing lucas's bodyguards chasing after me.

i swung the back exit door open, bumping into a tall guy with black hair and tattoos. "sorry- excuse me i have to-"

the guy looked at me strangely, but i didn't care. i had to get away. right now.

"there she is! get her!" i heard one of the men yell. my eyes went wide, as i stepped around the tall guy and ran down the alleyway, hiding behind a dumpster.

i leaned against it, quietly trying to catch my breath. "i think she went this way," one guy mumbled, making their way out of the alleyway.

thank god, i am safe.

i didn't notice i started crying and shaking, fear and absolute adrenaline running through my body.

i closed my eyes for a moment, breathing in and out as slowly as i could to catch my breath.

that's when i felt someone staring at me, i opened my eyes, ready to scream and run for help but the guy covered my mouth with his large hand.

i kicked and screamed at him, tears blurring my vision so i didn't see who it was, "let me go!" i screamed bloody murder.

"sh, hey, i'm here to help you- hey!" the guy yelled, twisting me around so my back was pressed against his hard chest. i stopped struggling, my body slumping in his strong arms as he held me tightly against him.

i continued crying and shaking, leaning my head against his chest and closing my eyes, "please... help me, he'll kill me if he finds me," i whimpered.

"sh, i've got you, don't worry," the guy whispered against my ear.

as i was on the verge of passing out, i felt the guy lift me in his arms, carrying me off to somewhere that i did not know of.

hopefully i would be safe.

i never wanted to see lucas's face ever again.

- - -

hi, this is a new alec lightwood love story with lots of drama and romance,, please keep in mind this is wayyy out of alec's character and that there will be dominant and submissive kinks in this story!!

love u lots.