Spy X Hurt!Reader

Start from the beginning

You seemed breathless at the moment, "I've been thinking, and I just want to say that," you began awkwardly, "well, every time I see you, I just feel so happy and excited. I'm glad that we are friends, but lately, I want us to be...something more. I love you Spy, and I hope you feel the same way, I mean- it would be ok if you didn't though, hehe-"

He stopped you in your tracks when he grabbed your face and tackled your lips in a kiss. You widened your eyes, but soon melted in, going with the flow. He broke away with a smile.

"I 'ave felt zhe same way for a long time mon cher."

"Y-you do?" you couldn't help but stutter. He did love you...wait, he did?!

"Oui," he confirmed, "alright- 'ow about we celebrate tonight?"

"What for?" you giggled as you stared at him in surprise. He embraced you and planted a peck on your pretty little head.

"Well, I want to make our relationship official in a special manner- don't you agree mon amour?" the Frenchman said in a suggestive manner.

"I'd love that..." you sighed, looking up at him, "but won't it be too much?"

Spy gave a low, sensual chuckle, eyes glinting through the shadows of his mask only to look into your own. "My little cauliflower," he purred, "nothing is too much for you."

You could hardly wait for 7 to strike the clock: Spy has planned this whole thing and you were excited!

What luck! You've always considered Spy as the "it" guy: you know, suave, casual with a hint of class, charming in a hot way, a skilled fighter and a very seductive tongue. You bit your lip at the thoughts you've had about him whispering sweet French nothings in your ear.

"Forget about that!" you thought to yourself, "this is the real deal! If we're lucky, we could get by base 2 tonight!"

Oh (Y/N), you sneaky little devil you!

Timeskip

You wore a coat over your dress for it was a bit nippy and chilly tonight. The place in question was a small, cozy cafe just around the block; enough for you to walk in heels and still feel like a princess.
Spy told you to meet him there at exactly seven, so you made your way to the place with four minutes to spare.

After a few how many steps, you looked up at the sign and nodded to yourself. This was the place. The façade was mainly composed of glass, even the door, which you noticed made the most adorable kling! whenever someone would go in or out.

With a smile, you straightened yourself and prepared to go in, when your eyes fell on a figure on the other side of the glass window. Your smile immediately turned into a frown and you gasped in mortification.

"S-spy?" you managed to squeak helplessly, tears brimming your eyes. For there, almost straddling his lap was a blonde woman, throwing herself at him, no- kissing him forcefully with her lips tinted with the darkest shade of red. She looked like a super model:tall, beautiful, fit, flawless; this could easily be one of Spy's women. You shuddered at the thought of the person you have feelings for having multiple mistresses, not that he was married...maybe that's why he and Scout's mom broke up.

He was just the unfaithful bastard they say he was.

And you...you were just his plaything. Oh how can you be so stupid! You let love blind you and completely ignore all of the information laid out to you by your colleagues. You should've expected this...you should've caught yourself like you always did. But he made you weak...and now, you're hurt.

Wiping your eyes furiously, you ran back to the base with more tears streaming down your cheeks, but you could've sworn that one way or another, the Frenchman saw you and parted his lips in an attempt to call you back.