(1)It's Jane...

**During School**

Jax's POV:

I dont wanna be near people today I only went to school cause I rather not be in Jail... again, also being home is the last place i wanna be at right now..

I'll plug in my headphones for now... Relax..

Jane's POV:

The are giving me a hard time today. All if them are bkaming me for Jax's sudden Change of heart..

The longest he's ever heard music is today I'll mark it on my calender...

Stephany POV:

I got late to school and my class by 10 minutes. My mom yelled at me for a whole 40 minutes..

If it not meant to be, then oh well that bitch can have him, she'll have to pay tho.. fucking no good bitch.

**After School**

I waited for Jane cause even tho Im mad at her im not leaving her ass to take the bus. Thats making her suffer...

She came ten minutes later crying with two girls who were holding her up steady. Friends Im guessing. I got out the car and walked their way.. "I got her" I said moving to carry Jane "get way from me!!!.."

What happened to her I mouthed to the girls. "Later.." I glanced at Jane then at my car.. "Can guys give me a hand or um.. four?" I asked.

When i drove up the driveway of my house at 4:30, which is sunset time, I looked at my moms window and when i looked she had turned on the lights..

After they told me what happened I fell to the ground on my knees, when they told me what they found out getting outta school, I freaked. "Take her inside now" I said to Janes friends.

I drove to the Police Station 5 blocks from the school. "Diaz!, Diaz!, Diaz!" After yelling his name a few time I saw him running towards me..

I told him everything about his long lost niece, starting with..

"Its Jane..."