From Past, to Present, to Past, Then Back Home

Jane And Jax arrived to Ms. Hailey's Home. It was right by the pier, two blocks away.  It turns out the crab shack that used to be here last year was removed and the resturant that's here now is Ms. Hailey's.  "Great for you two to stop by..." Ms. hailey said making Jax and Jane turn around and brought them in the resturant.

"This is your place, cool.." Jax said,  "Don't just stand there be amazed while sitting down..mhm" Ms. Hailey said escorting them to their seats. "Call me Jay, sweety.. I'll bring some of our menus, its on the house." she said with a smile "Thanks, Jay!" Jane and Jax said at the same time, making them burst into laughter. Jay had a small grin as she alked away to the kitchen. 

After ordering and eating 3 courses of free food it was finally night and there was a full moon outside. Through out the whole time they were there catching up with Jay, Jax sat back quietly staring at the moon. Slyly Jay, hinted to Jane to slyly look at Jax and intead she threww herself on to Jax. Making everyone laugh. Jax and Jane Said their fairwells and went home. 

" You were so jealous today.." Jane said when they got inside. "I don't know what your talkin' about.." Jax said with a smirk. Jane put her arms around Jax's neck, "Oh yea, well I can see right through you, mister." jane said with a smirk. "Then you  must know what im thinking of now" Jax said kissing down her neck and pulling her close. Jax picked her up, like a princess and took her to the room they shared.