School Day

Jane kissed Jax in front of their friends before going to their own classes, they got used to that two months ago. "Meet you at lunch, kay?" Jax told her "kk" Jane said

Through out the day girls kept telling Jane that they wished that guys would be more like Jax. Jane just smiled through out the day, telling girls to keep dreaming.

Guys kept picking on Jax but he didnt care. He ignored all the dudes but one just couldn't shut up as Jax walked by him.

Kevin

The one guy who was able to trigger Jax in 2 outta 4 years of high school. "Shes no good Jax find some other girl to take to bed, she ain't want nothing with you, I should know. Considering I tried to do it myself."

Jax heard enough and turned slowly and glared at all the guys.

They all fliched as Jax took his first step to walk to Kevin...

Jax dusted off Kevin's shoulders then out of nowhere grabbed his collar of his new button down t-shirt and pushed him hard against the lockers on the wall. "Damn," It was dead quiet. Besides Kevin grunting.

He dropped Kevin "Damn it man, my shirt c'mon this shirt is new" Kevin complained. "Think bout what your wearing next time your gonna talk, and by the way I would've held you longer but you gotta lay off the Doritos, kid" Jax said with a cold tone as he walked in to the cafateria of the school.

He searched for Jane amongst the tables and found her instantly. He sat down and put his head on her shoulder and she kissed his head "more guys talking nonsense?" Jane asked "Kevin" I said aloud. "Didnt he have a fancy-ish look today?" a girl at the table said aloud.

"Not anymore" Jax said as he lifted his head. Jane pouted "I only grabbed his collar... then dropped to the floor cause he got heavy, promise..." Jax said not looking at Jane. "It still counts.." She said leaning on Jax. "what counts?" said the girl "He cant have physical contact with anyone the school said," Jane told her...

If I slip again they might call my parents. Oh hell nah can't afford that to happen....

Jax thought to himself...