Epilogue

PETER'S POV

"Peter! How many times do I have to tell you, she will say yes no matter what you think." Susan said annoyed as I have been muttering about Nala not wanting to accept to be my wife since we have left the castle.

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm planing on asking Nala to marry me, I'm going to ask her to marry me as soon as I get back to Cair Paravel, where the love of my life is waiting for us to return back from catching the White Stag that so happens to be to be found running around Narnia's forest areas.

"Yeah, Peter you seriously have nothing to be worried about. Nala loves you." Lucy said as we looked for the White Stag.

"Yeah, the girls are right, I mean seriously Peter.... Nala's been your girlfriend for how long now?" Edmund said causing me to sigh before nodding my head mentally thanking them for reassuring me that everything's going to be just fine.

"Yeah, you're right." I said sighing at the end.

"Over there!" Lucy suddenly yelled out causing all of us to look were she's pointing and saw that there was the White Stag, making all of us to smile at each other and kick off our horses towards where the White Stag is.

Laughing as we ran after the White Stag, running through the woods smiling at each other, knowing that if we capture the White Stag we could make a certain wish. I know exactly what I want to wish for, but I'm not telling you what it is, but you might have a fair idea on what I want, the others? Not so much.

"Where's Edmund?" Lucy suddenly asked making us all stop and looked around and saw that Edmund wasn't with us.

"Come on you two." I said turning our horses around we went back to where we were and who did we find? Edmund patting his horse.

"You okay, Ed?" Susan asked as we came to were Edmund was.

"Just catching my breath." He said.

"Well, that's all we'll catch at this rate." Susan joked making us all laugh.

"What did he say, Susan?" Lucy asked looking at Susan.

"You girls wait in the castle, with Nala. I'll get the stag myself." Susan joked causing all of us to chuckle again.

I then looked around the area that we were in but as I looked around I spotted something that seem so familiar to me, but I couldn't remember from where I could remember it from.

"What's this?" I asked as I jumped off my horse the rest following my example. "It seems familiar." I said.

"As if from a dream." Susan said.

"Or a dream of a dream." Lucy said making us all look at her confused. "Spare Oom." She then walked off looking like she was trying to find something.

"Lucy?" I asked confused wondering where she's going.

All of us started to follow her, running through the woods, Lucy leading us somewhere. Soon I felt something soft brush against me making me look at it.

"These aren't branches." I said moving the 'branch' out of the way.

"Susan you're on my foot." I heard Edmund complained.

We then all started complaining that people were on our foots, or that we were shoving each other. I seemed to realize that our voices started to get higher, the further that we got. Suddenly we all fell out of something and all landed on the ground. Looking around I figured that we all were back in the real world. Soon the door opened making all of us to look over towards the door, only to see Professor Kirke standing there with the cricket ball, making all of us to be nervous thinking that he might wonder why we were here.

"Oh. There you are. What were you all doing in the Wardrobe?" Professor Kirke asked as he looked down at us, since we all are still on the floor.

I then looked over at my siblings wondering if he would believe us or not, turning back to face to professor I spoke up.

"You wouldn't believe, if we told you sir." I said making the professor chuckle which made us confused, as he tossed the cricket ball that Edmund smashed into the mansion.

"Try me." He smiled making all of us to smile back.

But the professor seemed to look around with his eyes but couldn't find who he seemed to be looking for, before his eyes landed on me.

"Where's Nala?" He asked making us all sad as we realized that she didn't come with us.

"She's still in Narnia sir." Susan said making all of us to look at Susan, before turning our attention back to the professor whom seemed to have nodded at Susan's statement.

"Ah, yes. I understand." He said before leaving the room.

"Will we ever see Nala and Narnia again?" Lucy asked making all of us to look over at her.

Susan and I exchanged glances before we both pulled Lucy into a hug.

"Of course Lu, we'll see them again." I said smiling down at her before looking over at Edmund and saw that he had a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong, Ed?" Lucy questioned making Ed look over at us, we saw that he had tears in his eyes.

"What happens if we don't go back?" Ed asked causing all of us to look down.

"Hey." I said softly causing them all to look at me. "We'll see them again." I finished.

"Yeah especially Nala!" Lucy joked causing all of us to laugh and a slight blush to cross over my cheeks.

"Come on you lot." I said after a while, getting up off the floor and pulling Susan up with me. "It won't be long till we see them again." I finished making them all smile before we all left the room with only one thing on our minds, and that was returning to Narnia and for me to return back to the girl that I love.

AUTHOR'S POV

But what they didn't know was that they may or may not ever get to see Nala ever again, or see Narnia how they once knew it was.

FINISHED