Chapter Four

NALA'S POV

I was shaken awake by something or rather than someone. I was having a really weird dream about a lion and a little girl around the age of five running through the woods, as the lion would look behind him a couple of times.

"Come on Nala you promised to come with to see Narnia." Lucy whispered-yelled, causing me to groan in response.

"Five more minutes." I mumbled.

"But you promised Nala." Lucy groaned, pulling the sheets off me causing me to gaps at the sudden coldness.

"Alright I'm up, let me get my night gown." I said tiredly before getting up and shifting my legs so that they were both dangling from my bed side before slipping into my slippers and trudging over towards my wardrobe and getting out a warm night gown and slipping it on. "Alright little one, show me." I smiled but yawned escaped my mouth after.

She smiled before leading me towards the spare room with a candle in her hand leading the way with me right behind her. I opened up the spare room's door and gestured that Lucy go in first. She took the hint before walking in with me following after, closing the door behind me. I saw Lucy advanced towards the wardrobe, smiling I walked over towards her as she opened up the wardrobe and somehow I felt a cold breeze and saw the candle flicker before blowing out. Lucy looked at me before smiling making me smile as well.

"Come on." She said excitedly, grabbing my hand before dragging me into the wardrobe, I made sure not to fully close the wardrobe door not wanting to lock themselves in the wardrobe when they exit out of the world beyond the wardrobe.

As soon as we entered the other side I couldn't help but to let out a loud gasp, as I saw snow with lots of trees decorating the snowy plain. Everywhere I looked, I saw snow, snow trees, oh and look! More snow. Did I forget to mention the snow?

"This is beautiful." I said in awe, looking at Lucy who was smiling at me and grabbed my hand before tugging me along.

"Come on Nala you must meet my dear friend Mr Tumnus." She said causing me to giggle.

"Show the way than." I said.

She smiled before dragging me forward again, as we were walking along a trail that lead towards a lamppost, but for some reason I had a weird mini image that showed two figures both Lions but one was a baby cub and the other was a father obviously, but I shook off that thought and continued walking with Lucy as she lead the way towards Mr Tumnus.

As we were walking Lucy started talking about Mr Tumnus and saying about how he was a nice faun and everything she knows and about her encounter with him. To be honest I was surprised when she told me that Mr Tumnus said he was kidnapping her but ended up letting her go. I smiled none the less not because Mr Tumnus let her go but the way she described him, half goat half man.

We ended up at a door that goes into the Rocky Mountains. Lucy tugged my arm again before letting go and running towards the door, I smiled as I jogged towards her as I reached her the door opened to what Lucy described me a faun also known as Mr Tumnus.

"What are you doing here Lucy Pevensei?" He asked looking around behind her but stopped once his eyes reached mine. His eyes seemed to widen once he looked into my eyes. "Quickly now, come in." He said.

Lucy smiled and walked in while I furrowed my eyebrows when I had another weird flashback type thing, it was a little girl hugging a faun while he wept.

'Why am I suddenly getting these strange flashbacks? And what on earth do they mean?' I thought to myself.

Lucy and I sat down on one of the recliner chairs each next to each other, while the faun was in what I presume was the kitchen. Lucy and I started talking more, her explaining more about her encounter in Narnia. It wasn't long before Mr Tumnus came with a tray full of tea stuff and sat it down gently on the coffee table before handing both Lucy and I a cup of tea each.