Crazy Clown Zombie Bride Girlfriend?

Start from the beginning

I get up and walk into the kitchen; I put my plate in the dishwasher. I turn around to see 5 amused faces and a girl sitting next to Harry with a lot of make up on rolling her eyes. Hmm. Ok then. 

“Do I a-muuuuuuuussseeee you?” I ask while rolling my neck and waving my finger around.

The boys nod and the girl rolls her eyes again. I shrug and walk into the living room. I turn on the TV to nick Jr. . Dora is on, YAY! Dora the explorer is my favorite show! Well other than SpongeBob. 

“Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping! Swiper no-” swiper took Boots’ boot. I know confusing right.

“Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo” I scream at the tele. All the boys rush in and the girl’s heels click as she ‘struts’ in. more like trips in ‘cause she can’t walk in those 7 inch heels.

“What happened?” Liam

“Who died?” Zayn

“Why are you screaming?” Niall

“Whuts… Wrung?”

“SUPERMAN!” Bigfoot 

“Boots’… *sniff* boot… * sob* was… SWIPED!”

“Huh?” all the boys ‘huh’ed

I pointed to the TV and cried into the pillow next to me. I lifted my head from the pillow after two minutes of crying.

“Can we go to the mall?” the girl asks harry while rubbing on his arm. Ewe.

I start whining but its six against one so I'm forced into a van with tinted windows. On my right was Liam who had a window seat and on my left was harry who was sitting next to the girl who I'm gonna start call Zombie Bride. In front of us were Niall Louis and Zayn. 

I whispered in Harry’s ear, “Don’t let Zombie Bride bite you! She’ll turn you into her Zombie Groom!” He snickered and Zombie Bride glared at me.

“Her name is Brittany, Mad.” He chuckled and I shrugged.

           ~20 minutes full of glares from Zombie Bride later~

We have arrived to the building of hell. Dun Dun DUNNNNN!

“Niall, can you carry me on your shoulders?” I held my arms out for him. He kneeled down and I got on top of his shoulders. “Can I play with your hair?” he nods. Since he has sort of a quiff, I flatten it and start pulling his hair up little piece by piece.

I got bored with Niall’s hair so I asked to go on Louis’ shoulders. I did the same with his hair but I braided little bits of it, too.

Louis and the rest take me to Jack wills, again. I jump off Louis’ shoulders and wait outside so they can finish their boring shopping at (insert bored tone here) Jack wills.

I turn my head to the west; I don’t see nobody by my side. I turn my head to the east I… see a MOFO ZOMBIE! Oh wait… that’s Brittany.

“Hi, I'm Brittany. Girlfriend of Harry, the one you have to stay away from.” She smiles evilly while touching my arm. I scream bloody murder and run back inside to Liam.

“Liam. Liam. Liam. it touched my arm! THE ZOMBIE TOUCHED MY ARM!” I start to take off my sweater and hand it to him. I start rubbing my arm really hard until its red. He grabs my hand making me stop, I look up and he has a confused look on his face.

“What are you talking about?” I point to the blonde zombie clown thing. He nods and flicks my sweater off. 

Y’know when you pull it up and then pull it down really fast and it make a ‘flick’ noise. But more like a ‘mwfwoosh’ sound. Yeah? No? Whatever go away I'm depressed I might turn into a zombie  

He then wraps it around my waist and pushes me off to Harry’s direction. Rude! I tug on Harry’s shirt and he turns around. I put my hands up like a toddler and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

I weigh like 80 lbs. so I'm not that heavy. I look behind him and see Zombie Bride glaring at me. Aw she wants a little love and care, but she’s a clown so no one will like her. Clowns *shudder* clowns are evil… LIKE HER! Remember what she said ‘Girlfriend of Harry, the one you have to stay away from’ … I'm on Harry… oh well she ain't got nothing on me,

Harry turns around and walks out of the store with the other lads.

“Babe I'm gonna use the restroom, hey Maddy come with me” she says to me and Harry.

“It’s Madeline and no I'm quite comfortable on Harry right now” she rolls her eyes.

“Yeah go with her Maddy. While you’re gone we can get you some food” I perk up when I hear food and run to the mall’s bathroom.

5 minutes later I'm waiting for Zombie Bride to finish her make up. *mental eye-roll* she glares at me, ok maybe *regular eye-roll*

She walks over to me and raises her hand and hits me in the face. Oh this clown just bitch slapped me. 

WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? You see what I did there I said ‘what’ instead of ‘who’ HAHA! Then she starts talking while I'm holding my burning cheek.

A/N: CHAPTER 4!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Stay tuned for the next chapter to see what clown-zombie-bitch-innocent girl smacking-bimbo says to lovable-kind-mischievous Maddy 

I wrote this chapter in a note book and it was 7 pages long and I wrote it on Microsoft Word and it was 9 pages long. I haven’t been out of the house for a week and I think I gained 5 pounds eating sour patch kids and  POPtart :P oh well I love my life

 go to external link if it works you are a lucky ducky