Cecile Autum

He was my best friend and know I had deeper feelings for him. I had a big crush on my my best friend. He was Percy Jackson swim team captain and one of the most hottest guys ever.

Proper introduction my name is Cecile Autum and I have black long curly hair with sparkling blue eyes and vey fair skin. We all know what Percy looks like. Percy was with me at our table saying ". Earth to Cecile." " what" I say trying not to laugh. It was are 3rd year in high school and he still was so whiny. I planned this weekend I would ask him out and we would kiss and we would be g friend and b friend and soon he would propose and etc. you get the point. Percy finally said "I am so nervous for this weekend." I was too but I didn't want him to know. I wondered why so I spoke in concern " Why would you be nervous you always do good?" He started to get tensed and finally let it all flow out " My girlfriend and my best friends are all coming and I'm trying to do something really special because it's going to be Valentine's Day and it's just can get really stressful with her I need it to be perfect because she's what made me, me . We went through living h****. I lost my memory and she's the one who kept me going. We've been best friends for so long know I can't even remember." I thought he must mean me because 1. We go to this school which is h 2. I make him laugh and me awesome 3. We've been friends since we were juniors in high school 4. I do not remember when he lost his memory so I bet he just meant me but than there's the girlfriend part what does he mean. Wait I'm great at problem solving. I got it I'm going to be his future girlfriend.

Percy pov

She just sat there after I said everything just staring at me so I thought of the promise ring I'm giving Annabeth.

Cecile's pov

I can not wait for this weekend

~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Saturday swim meet~~~~~~~~~~~

Cecile's POV

Here I was almost ready wearing a white blouse with blue skinny jeans adding mascara and a dap of makeup because everyone knows Percy hates girls with makeup. I grab a quick breakfast and get some cards from mom and dad . I hope in with my Abercrombie jacket covering my cold body. I just thought before taking off my last name is going to be Cecile Jackson. So am loving it. I took off to Goode. When I see all the nice cars I could of just died. There were 7 ______________ insert car name. They were all different color's. I step outside my Toyota and see about 20 people carrying signs that read go kelp head, go seaweed brain, aqua man, go Ariel, and let's go cupcake they were they weirdest signs ever. But the weirdest thing of all they were all girls who had the signs the boys didn't have any. And the girls were hot and they weren't even wearing makeup. As I walk in the group of 20 take up have the space. The races were very good and Percy won all his races. No surprise. Ever since Percy joined they've been winning non stop non of our swimmers lost. It was a good success. But I have to say this was wired like really weird the group of 20 all were cheering in on Percy's races. I walk up to Percy but he's talking to the group of 20 I started to talk " hey perce good job." " yeah thanks."" Hey care to introduce me." He said sure and started " okay so first we have Thalia and Jason these two are siblings and are my cousins and this is hazel and nico they are siblings and are my cousins. So then there's Leo,Piper,frank,will, Travis stoll, and Conner stoll siblings but not twins Travis is older,Clarisse and Chris , Katie, Tyson my half brother, and Grover my one of my best friends, coach hedge, Miranda sisters with Katie, Malcolm ,chuck coach hedges kid, and my girlfriend Annabeth. Wow was all I could say 20 people to come see him. But soon I walked away. Then I saw Percy and annabeth kissing and then Percy gave her a necklace I ran out the door crying because Percy already had someone else.