“Are you cheating on me?” Colton said out of nowhere.

My eyes widened in shock. “What? What makes you think that?” I said in disbelief. How could he think I would cheat on him?

“I saw you talking to that Bieber kid at practice.” He said.

“So you think I’m cheating on you with Justin?” I said. How could he even think that?

“Well you keep talking to him. I also heard you are partners with him for a math packet.”

“How do you know?” I said getting off my bed, crossing my arms.

“I have my sources.” He said getting off the bed too.

“Why don’t you trust me?”

“I do trust you; it’s that Justin kid I don’t trust.”

“Justin wouldn’t hurt anyone. Not even a fly.” I said.

“Well I still don’t trust him; tell him that you don’t want to be his partner any more.”

“But Colt—“I began but I was cut off with his lips on mine.

“Just do it Selena.” He snapped breaking away the kiss.

Why was he being like this?

Before I had a chance to respond his lips went back on mine and he began taking off his shirt and mine breaking the kiss for a few seconds.

“Colton, I’m really not in the mood. I have homework to finish.” I said trying to push him away.

“Babe, we haven’t done it in like three weeks, I’m dying.” He said over dramatically continuing to undress me.

The next thing I knew both of us were naked.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was now Friday and I was excited because today would actually be the day I could actually hang with Justin after school. Over the past days I’ve been talking to Justin as much as I could, but he’s still shy and scared that Colton will make him pay for talking to me. No matter how much I reassure Justin, Colton isn’t going to lay a finger on him, he still gets nervous.

Luckily we had no cheer practice, but there was football practice today.

It was now lunch time and I was walking up to the library like usual, to hang with Justin. I lied to my friends to tell them I was working on my English paper—which I was actually done with and had already turned in.  

“Hey Justin.” I said sitting at the usual spot he always sat.

“Hi Selena.” He said. Aw he didn’t stutter!

“So what book you reading today?” I asked taking a chip from his bag. I popped it in my mouth and Justin raised his book so I could see the cover. “Hunger Games? That’s cool. I’ve never read it but I’ve seen the movie.I said.

Justin just nodded his head. Aw c’mon Justin, don’t be so shy. That’s why I’m talking to you so you won’t be shy anymore!

“Have you ever seen the movie?” I asked. Justin shook his head no. “Do you want to see the movie?” I asked. Justin nodded his head yes. “Okay then. Friday night after the math packet we’ll watch Hunger Games.” I said smiling.

“Re—really?” He said stuttering again. To be honest I think his stutter is cute.

“Yeah. Now would you wanna go to the movies or watch---“I began but was interrupted by Demi, Ariana, Jas and Barbara who stood right infront of us.