Practice was now over and I was walking beside Ryan to his car. I didn’t—well Selena didn’t get a chance to say goodbye to me because of Colton. She actually was going to come say bye, but her idiotic boyfriend grabbed her and started shoving his tongue down her throat.

I don’t even know why I am jealous and Selena isn’t even mine.

“Yo, Justin, you okay?” I heard Ryan speak up.

“Huh? Yeah I’m fine.” I said quickly. Ryan just gave me a questioning look but shrugged it off.

After hanging out with Ryan for an hour he took me home.

I went through the door and was instantly greeted by my six-year-old little sister Jazzy.

“BIEBER!” She yelled hugging my leg.

“Hey princess.” I said picking her up and giving her a kiss on her forehead. I put her back down and we walked into the kitchen seeing my mama. “Hey mama.” I said walking over to her giving her a hug and a kiss.

“Hey Justin. How was school?” She asked.

I took a seat at the kitchen island on one of the stools. Whenever my mom would ask me how was school, I never told her about the bullying; usually I would tell her ‘the same old boring’. “Well remember that girl Selena, I told you about?” I said instead.

“Yeah.” She said turning around to face me.

“She talked to me. And I mean she talked to me first.” I said smiling like an idiot.

“Oh really now?” My mama said grinning.

“Yep. And we’re partnered up for a math packet and she wants me to go over her house Friday after school, and I was wondering if that’s okay with you?”

“Of course! I’m happy you’re making friends other than Ryan.” She said grinning. The real reason is because I was finally talking to a girl.

“Bieber you have a girlfriend?” Jazzy exclaimed.

“No. Selena already has a douche bag boyfriend.” I sighed.

“How do you know he’s a douche bag?” My mama asked raising a brow.

Because he picks on me. I shrugged my shoulders. “Just a feeling.” I said.

“I’ve always told you, never to judge someone with out getting to know them yourself.” My mama said.

Trust me, I’ve got to know him, and I know.

“I know. I’m just gonna go up stairs and finish my homework.” I said grabbing my bag I had placed on the floor, and went up stairs to my room.

I flopped down on my bed and just thought about today.

I can’t believe Selena actually talked to me. And I’m actually going to hang out with her this weekend. Maybe this year will be a good year.

Selena’s POV:

“Colton, can you please try to focus.” I said annoyed.

Colton and I were currently in my room working on some homework. Well, I was. I was trying to work on my paper for English, but Colton kept kissing my neck.

My parents were still at work and Gracie was over a friend’s house.

“Colton, please, I have to finish this paper.” I said.

“Why? C’mon Selena.” He said lifting his head from the crook of my neck.  

“No.” I said. I went back to my paper.