Chapter 13

AUTHORS NOTE:

HOLY BALLS I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGESSSSS but now I FINALLY found time to! Enjoy chapter 13! :]

--

*one week later*

Jetta's POV

I was driving over to Wes and Keaton's house. I've been taking care of Wesley since his little "incident" at the hospital when he found out about Keaton. He got back from the hospital about 2 days ago. All he does is lay in bed and get up to go to the bathroom. He's so depressed. I always try to talk to him, but he'll just respond with "yea."

I got to the house and knocked on the door. Wesley opened the door. Well, that's good! Most of the time Lariane does.

"Hey." He whispered to me.

"Hey Wes!"

"Hey, can we go to the hospital and see Keaton today?" He asked in a hushed voice.

"Okay, but are you sure? You haven't talked to him since the accident.."

"Yea, I know, I wanna talk to him now."

"Okay, I'll drive then."

"K thanks so much Jetta."

We hopped into my little car and took off. It was silent, but kind of an awkward silence. I turned on the radio and the song "Can't Hold Us" came on.

"Wow this is the first time I've listened to music in a while.. what song is this anyway?" Wes asked.

"Oh it's called 'Can't Hold Us' by Macklemore. It's a new song it came out like a week ago or something."

"Oh, I kinda like it." Wesley said while turning it up.

--

We finally arrived to the hospital. It was about a 15 minute drive with of both jamming to some songs on the radio. I was happy that Wesley was enjoying himself.

We walked up to the counter and there was a fat lady sitting there typing on her computer.

"Yes?" She asked with an attitude.

"Hi um we're here to see Keaton Stromberg." Wesley tells her after clearing his throat.

"Name please." She said.

"Um Wesley Stromberg."

After Wes said his name the lady shot her head up and stated at him with her cold, grey eyes. She looked back down and turned around and paged a doctor.

"Hey doctor, um That Guy Wesley is here to see his brother." She whispered into the pager so only the doctor could hear, like a Walkie Talkie.

"Okay, send him to room 417."

--

We were walking to the room when we turned around and saw a doctor following us. We glanced at each other, but shrugged it off.

We reached Keaton's room and noticed that the doctor was still behind us. Before we could knock the doctor spoke:

"Excuse me, Mr. Stromberg?"

"Um yes?" Wes responds confused.

"Would you mind if I was in here while you visit with Keaton?"

"Um okay sure?"

We knocked and Keaton responded quietly

"Come in."

"Hi Keaton!" I say silently but excitedly.

"Hi Jetta! Oh it's so good to see you!"

"It's good to see you too! You look like your getting better!"

"Yea! It's just my leg bothers me a little bit."

"Yea, it'll get better though!"

I realized that Wesley wasn't in here and neither was that doctor..

"Excuse me real quick." I say while walking outside and closing the door.

"Wes? You coming in?"

"Yea yea, sorry I was just thinking.."

"Don't worry Wes, Keaton still loves you."

"Thanks Jetta.. I just hope he isn't mad and it's just al-" then I interrupted.

"Wesley! STOP BLAMING YOURSELF. It was an accident!"

"Okay, okay! Thanks, Jetta." He said then kissed my cheek, then walked in.

"Wow.." I mumbled, then walked back in pretending like nothing happened.

--

AUTHORS NOTE:

OMG EMBLEM3 FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER DJJDJSJWHWH

and oh my god the album, Im listening to it now.

JUST SO MANY HAPPY THINGS.

Thanks so much for 450 readssss! Ily all to the moon and back!

**follow my ig @huntingtonangels**.