Chapter 7

AUTHORS NOTE: sorry I didn't update yesterday, I went last minute shopping for quite a long time..

--

Jetta's POV

I was packing my bags when I realized I got a text.

From: Jade

To: Jetta

I know that your packing but you really need to get to the hospital.. Wesley and Keaton for in a really bad wreck and they're both unconscious!!!!!!

Shit.

To: Jade

From: Jetta

I'm on my way!

I ran downstairs to my mom,

"Mom, I'll catch a another plane. I really gotta go, my friend is in the hospital."

Before she could reply, I ran out the door and into my car.

--

I drove down the highway and pulled into the hospital. I didn't know which section of the hospital they were in.

Crap.

To: Jade

From: Jetta

Which section of the hospital are they in?! I'm on the car in the parking lot.

About 3 minutes later, I got a reply.

To: Jetta

From: Jade

I'm the emergency section.

--

I walked into the entrance and to the front desk of the emergency section.

"Hi my name is Jetta Ryan, I'm here to see Wesley and Keaton Stromberg." I stated to the fat last at the front desk.

"Sorry miss, but they cannot take visitors at the moment, the digit room them into the surgical room."

"You mean they're in surgery?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Where in their body is the surgery needed?"

"I don't know the answer to that miss.."

"How long until their surgery is finished?"

"I'm not sure, but it should be a few hours."

"Alright, thank you."

--

I walked down the hallway and into the waiting room and took a seat. I pulled my phone out and checked twitter. Nothing much has happened.

I put my phone back in my pocket and began thinking if they're getting surgery, then that means they'll get better right? Wait, where are they getting their surgery? What if it's brain surgery?! What is they don't make it out alive?!

I eventually forced myself to stop thinking all the negative thoughts.

"Where the hell is Jade?" I mumbled to myself.

I texted her earlier, but she never replied. It's never like her not to reply, she's ALWAYS on her phone.

Ugh.

I just hope everyone's okay/will be okay.

I kept dozing off.

Stay awake. Stay awake. Stay awake. Stay awa-

Then I fell asleep.

--

"Excuse me Miss. Miss? Miss, wake up." Someone said while nudging me.

"Yea?"

"Jetta?!"

"Ye- Drew?!"

"Oh, hey! Uhm, Wesley requested for you. He's out of surgery, along with Keaton.

"Oh! What room is Wes in?"

"Room 215, 3rd floor. Come back down here when your done because he said he wants to see me again."

"Alright, thanks Drew."

--

I was in the elevator. Still no reply from Jade. God, this is annoying me. The elevator then opened, then I went to the front desk for the 3rd floor.

"Hello, I'm here to see Wesley Stromberg." I stated.

"Room 215."

"Thanks."

God, she was rude..

I spotted room 215.

I'm nervous. Why am I nervous? I'm shaking. Why the hell am I shaking?! What the hell is wrong with me right now?

Then I just knocked on the door.

"Come in." A very faint-voiced Wesley said.

I opened the door, still shaking. I walked in and found a very weak, pale Wesley lying on a small bed in the corner of the room, eyes closed.

--

AUTHORS NOTE: Cliff hanger.. Kinda. Okay I don't know the next time ill be able to update. I still need to write chapter 8. But anyway, please please PLEASE follow my instagram:

@huntingtonangels

THANKS FOR READING <3 ily all to the moon and back!