he knows she'll make it

The night went slower than I would have personally liked it to. Bryana and I finished Love, Rosie in silence and just lied in bed without talking to each other.

"Evie, I'm sorry", Bry whispered in the darkness.
But instead of accepting her apology, I decided to shoot a question towards her.
"I thought you went to the bathroom when I was getting us water, you know? But I could have sworn I heard you running upstairs when Ash was in my room?".

Silence filled the room for about another minute.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about", Bryana replied, trying to play it cool.
"Oh, okay", I replied, putting it to the back of my mind.
Why would she lie about something so petty? She's probably telling me the truth, I thought to myself. Bry and I have been friends since the beginning of high school, and she wouldn't lie to me about stupid stuff like that.

Before I knew it, Bryana was sound asleep, so I decided to go in Instagram until I felt tired.
Bring me, I decided to do what any teenage girl with a crush would do; stalk Ashton's Instagram.

I typed in @AshtonIrwin and began to scroll through his pictures. Around 10 minutes later, I had gotten to his first ever picture, and it was so cute. I stared at it for a few seconds before deciding to scroll up.

But before I knew it, the worst thing that could ever have happened, happened.

The familiar white heart which indicated you had liked a picture filled my phone screen.

My eyes widened in embarrassment and I quickly unliked it. But I knew it was no use; the notification that I had liked one of his pictures from 225 weeks ago would still come up on his phone. Damn it.

I made sure I got off his Instagram page, and straight after I did that, a Twitter notification appeared on the top of my phone screen, mentioning something about Ashton.

I clicked on the notification worriedly, and to my horror and excitement, it lead me to a DM from Ashton.

@Ashton5SOS:

I see you're 225 weeks deep into my Instagram profile.

Oh God. This is not happening.

Even though the message was embellished with mockery, my heart still fluttered.

@EvieHemmo1999:

Why are you awake?

@Ashton5SOS:

Because it's midnight and I'm not a loser

@Ashton5SOS:

Anyway, why were you stalking my Instagram?

I decided that it'd be better to be honest and just admit that I was looking at his profile, everybody has done it, right?

@EvieHemmo1999:

I was just looking at your profile, Ash. Don't try and tell me that you've never done it to someone

@Ashton5SOS:

I like your honesty, Evie. And can I ask you a question?

@EvieHemmo1999:

Yeah?

@Ashton5SOS:

Do you really think the band sounds bad?

@EvieHemmo1999:

Of course I don't Ash! You sound amazing! Bry was just overreacting as per usual haha(:

@Eviehemmo1999

And can I ask you a question?

@Ashton5SOS:

Sure?

@EvieHemmo1999;

How come sometimes you push me away but sometimes you seem so close to me? I mean, not close, but it's weird I can't explain it

@Ashton5SOS:

What do you mean?..

@EvieHemmo1999:

Why does your mood change so much

@Ashton5OS

My mood changes? Wow! I'm a normal human being with normal emotions! Surprising, right?
I get it, you stalk my Instagram profile and then ask me personal questions. You don't even know me

@EvieHemmo1999

Personal questions? I just want to know why you're rude to me sometimes. And I didn't mean it that way... Is there any way I could make it up to you?

@Ashton5SOS

Buy me a Starbucks tomorrow. At 11am

I read the DM and felt my heart flutter. I'm meeting Ashton in Starbucks tomorrow.

I need to mentally note to thank Bryana for being horrible about Ash and embarrassing me, because it's lead to Ashton meeting up with me in Starbucks. Wow.

A/n: thanks for reading guys! Vote and comment so the next chapter can be posted! Love you all Xx