So It Begins... Chapter 1

"Itachi get your butt up!" Shisui yelled grabbing Itachi and pulling him off his bed. Itachi groaned as he looked around on the floor, "What the hell Shisui?"

"Don't what the hell me, your mom wants you up, I guess the Uzumaki clan is coming over and staying at your house for a month."

"For a month?"

"That's what she said." Shisui said chuckling to himself.

"Okay tell her I'll be down in a minute."

"Okay." Shisui said walking out of his room.

Itachi stood up, his feet bare, he was wearing his black sweats and no shirt. (Fangirls start your fanning.)

He walked over to his dresser throwing on a shirt and some better pants, slipping on some shoes. He walked down the hallway that led the kitchen, his mother was standing over the stove with a spatula in her hand, "Good morning, Itachi." Itachi smiled walking over and kissing his mother on the forehead, "Good morning mom." he walked over to the table next to Shisui, and then Sasuke came rushing into the kitchen, noticing people were there he stopped and walked smugly to the table, taking a seat next to Itachi.

"Hey, Shisui." Sasuke said ignoring Itachi.

"Hey, I'm here too you know!" Itachi said tapping his forehead.

"Oh yeah, no one cares, Niisan." Sasuke said rubbing his forehead.

"Well, fine I was going to take you training but never mind now." Sasuke gasped, "No Niisan, I didn't mean it." Sasuke pleaded like a five year old even though he was seventeen

Their mother chuckled setting plates in front of all of them, "Thanks Misses Uchiha!" Shisui said taking a bite.

"Shisui how long have I known you? You don't need to call me that."

"Okay." Shisui said with his mouth full.

They finished breakfast as Itachi and Sasuke's father walked in, "Good morning." he said coming in the house, "Good morning." they all said.

Training..

"Sasuke how many times do I have to tell you? Keep your hips pointed at you target." Shisui said grapping Sasuke's waist positioning him towards the tree, Sasuke blushed furiously.

Itachi rolled his eyes looking down at his phone checking the message his mother had just sent him.

Itachi, we all need to talk about the Uzumaki's. It's important, come home, Shisui and Sasuke can continue to train. -mom

Okay I'm on my way. -Itachi

He sighed sending the message and looked at Shisui and Sasuke who's faces were so damn close to kissing it was scary, "Could you two do that on your own time?" Shisui looked at him startled, "Itachi I have no idea what you think we were doing." Itachi sighed, "It doesn't matter, I have to have an important talk with my parents, they said for you two to continue training.

-skip to the house.-

Itachi walked inside the house, his father and mother already sitting down on the couch, Itachi walked over and sat down across from them, "What did you guys want to talk about?"

"As you know, the Uzumaki's are moving in next to us but while their house is under construction they will be staying here. It's very important that you try not to make a fool out of yourself." his father said.

"Why is it so important?"

"Because they are our business partners in the family business, the Uchiha's and Uzumaki's have had a great team work for many years, and we don't need you screwing that up. Since your the oldest you'll be the one taking over the business along with Minato's oldest son, uh whats his face."

"Naruto." his mother replied.

"Yes thank you. So its very important that you two become friends, and don't make a fool out of yourself in front of Kushina and Minato Uzumaki."

"Okay, Okay. I got this don't worry dad." his father nodded leaving the room.

His mother looked at him and rushed over to sit next to him, "So I met this Naruto Uzumaki and may I just say he's really freaking cute."

"Mom!" Itachi whined, his mother and Sasuke were the only ones who knew he was gay, he knew his father would flip if he found out.

"Also I talked to Kushina and found out he's gay too, but his father knows, not to mention I kinda told her your gay." his mother said nudging his shoulder.

"Oh my god, Mom."

"What? You're eighteen and you need to get out there Itachi, maybe even fall in love." Itachi scoffed "Mom, I'm not going to fall in love." she shrugged, "You never know, also Naruto has a little sister a year younger than him, she's super pretty I think her name was Arico, maybe her and Sasuke could.."

"Yeah I don't think that's going to happen, him and Shisui were this close to kissing." he said showing his two fingers, holding a tiny gap between them.

"Oh well then." she said getting up.

"When are they arriving?"

"Tomorrow at noon, I almost forgot you and Naruto will be sharing a room, meanwhile mine and your father's room will be on the other side of the house, and the Uzumaki's will be staying in guest bedroom on the other side of the house, while Arico will stay in her own room in the guest bedroom next to Sasuke's room."

"Why can't Naruto stay with Sasuke?" he whined.

"Because Sasuke would throw a fit, because he's a baby." his mother teased.

"I am not!" Sasuke said walking in alone.

"Where's Shisui?"

"He was called out on a mission with Neji and Kakashi-Sensei."

-skipping till the next morning.-

Itachi woke up at his alarm, sighing he turned it off, hopping out of bed, it read 11:00 a.m. he only had an hour to get ready. He grapped his clothes and hopped in the shower, after that he picked up his room cleaning any embarrassing messes. He checked the clock 11:56 he smiled on time.

He walked out of his room, walking into the kitchen sitting next to Sasuke who was already eating, Itachi grapped his food and scarfed it down, setting the plate into the sink, he ran back to his room to brush his teeth, checking the clock 12:00. He walked back into the living room as a knock came at the door, his father answered it and let the Uzumaki's in, first stepped in a tall man with bright blonde hair and blue eyes, then a woman with bright red hair and purple eyes, behind her came a pretty girl with blonde hair and purple eyes, a green dress clinging to her thin frame.

Then he stepped inside with a bright smile on his face, his messy blonde hair sticking up everywhere, his blue eyes melting his heart. Itachi blushed, he's my roommate?

"It's so great to see you, Kushina." his mother said hugging the red haired woman.

Both fathers shook hands, "This is my oldest son, Itachi." Minato nodded slightly with a friendly smile, he held out his hand, Itachi shook it firmly, returning the smile. "This is my oldest son, Naruto." Minato gestured to the smiling boy who held out his hand to Fugaku, who shook his hand. They chatted about bussiness until Itachi was instructed to take Naruto to their room.

I don't know what I'm doing with this fanfic. I'm just going to go along with the flow... Hope you like it until next time my lovelies 💋🌹😘😍