Chapter 5

~Lilly's POV~

"So what was with all the screaming from upstairs? I heard the words Bitch, adopt, and my favorite,asshole." Mark said while handing me a plate with two slices of pizza on it.

"Oh so the girl I punched in the face decided to try and make me force you to adopt her. I kindly rejected the offer." I told him putting one of the slices of pizza back in the box.

"Well thank you. If I remember right she hated video games. Who hates video games!" Mark said. He looked over and saw me put the slice of pizza back in the box.

"What?" I asked him closing the box and sitting on the counter.

"Why did you put the other slice back? You said pizza was your favorite."  Mark asked me giving me a weird look which I guess is concern.

"Pizza is my favorite I just don't eat a lot." I told him taking a bite out of my slice.

"Okay. Oh that reminds me for some odd reason. I have to bring you to the doctor and register you for school. Doctor's appointment is in three days. School registration is in two days and tomorrow is going to be a shopping day to get you things for your room and clothes." Mark said in between bites of pizza.

"So today is my one of my last days of freedom before school? Better spend it wisely." I said. I finished my pizza and put the plate in the sink and jumped on the couch.

"Hey. School isn't that bad. You could be whatever you want to be." Mark said joining me on the couch.

"Says the guy who dropped out of college." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Hey! That wasn't nice." Mark said.

"Whatever school wasn't the best at the orphanage since the Cait's were queen bee's. They used sob stories that never happened to trick everyone." I said wrinkling my nose.

"Well you aren't going to your old school. You will be going to a new school." Mark said.

"Thank god. So what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Well I was thinking we could play a game together. Like GMod or something." Mark said.

"Sure sounds like fun." I said. 

"Though I was also thinking that we could play with Wade and Bob so I could sort of introduce you to them. Also everyone wants me to make a video with you." Mark told me. I shrugged.

"Okay. I'll go set up my computer." I said and went up stairs. Mark followed me then went into his office.

I pulled open all the programs I would need which was skype and Garry's Mod. I saw I had a request for a contact from Mark. I accepted and he messaged me he would add me to the call when he was ready. I also got a game invite from Mark as well on Steam. I accepted and was put in the wait lobby for the game. I then saw Mark join then two others I assumed were Bob and Wade. The game was prop hunt so it was going to be fun. I was put on a team with Mark and we were hiding first. Since they didn't know I was playing they weren't going to be searching for me making this a lot more fun. Mark messaged me that he was adding me to the call but to mute my microphone. I muted my mic and gave Mark the go ahead. I was added to the call and I could hear the voices I recognized from prop hunt videos.

"Mark where the heck are you?" Bob asked.

"I'll give you a hint. I'm constantly moving." Mark said. We were playing on a map with a conveyer belt. It was to obvious of a hint. 

"Oh really?" Wade asked. I heard a grenade and saw Mark's name pop up saying that he was killed.

"Wait why didn't it say we won?" Bob asked confused.

"Maybe the server is tripping out?" Wade said. I heard Mark giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Mark what did you do?" Wade asked through the call.

"I may or may not have invited someone else to play with us." Mark said. I looked over to the skype thing and saw Mark smiling like an idiot and Bob and Wade confused.

"Is it Jack?" Wade asked.

"Nope." Mark said.

"Felix?" Bob asked.

"No."

"Then who is it?" Bob asked. I saw him run across my screen and not even look towards me.

"I'll give you a hint they live here in California." Mark said. I wanted to laugh but contained myself.

"I still don't know! Why won't you just tell us?" I got a message from Mark saying to turn on my mic and introduce myself. I clicked on my microphone and got ready to turn on my camera.

"Because I'm a human being and I can introduce myself!" I said into my mic and turned on my camera. Mark started to laugh again while Bob and Wade looked mad.

"Mark why didn't you tell us she was playing?!" Wade asked.

"Cause it was funny." Mark said while laughing his ass off.

"Well whatever! Wade help me find her!" Bob said. I looked at the timer and saw there was only thirty seconds left.

"Guys better hurry! Tick tock!" I said into the camera. Mark's laughing fit stopped and he went back to watching us as a spectator.

"Guys there is no way you're going to find her." Mark said.

"Where is she?" Wade asked.

"She's a can hiding in the vending machine." Mark said I laughed. It was true I turned into a can and hopped up into the vending machine.

"What that's cheating!" Wade said and the time ran out. 

"Yay! We win!" Mark said and started to dance in his chair and he fell out of it. We all started laughing except for Mark.

I walked across the hall and into Mark's recording room and saw him on the floor rubbing his head.

"You okay Mark?" I asked him.

"No. That hurt really badly! Why did you laugh?" Mark asked me.

"Because it was funny. Now get up and help me win against Bob and Wade!" I said pulling him up and running back to my room. This is going to be fun.