Chapter 1

~Lillian's POV~

So before we jump into my shitty life let me explain who I am. I am Lillian Marcus. I don't know who I got the last name from since I am an orphan. I am a gamer girl geek. I wear glasses. I have black hair and purple eyes naturally. I watch a lot of YouTube and gaming stuff. I think that's about it now lets jump right in shall we?

"Well if it isn't the freak." Said Caitlyn C. Oh I forgot to mention I am a total outcast that has no friends and I am being bullied daily by these girls that all have the same name. They call themselves the Caits I think.

"Why haven't you killed yourself yet?" Caitlyn W. said.

"I think she'd to dumb to do anything!" Caitlyn K. said. I just completely ignored them like usual and went into my room locking the door. I was just sitting in my room when the door was opened.

"Locking your door doesn't help when we have the keys!" Caitlyn K. said. The Caitlyn's surrounded me and cornered me.

"Someone just doesn't understand." Caitlyn W. said. After beating me they eventually left. I checked the time and realized that I had to go cook for everyone in the orphanage since it was my job. I ran downstairs and just made some pasta and garlic bread. I served out everyone's bowls and grabbed a bowl for myself. Then the Caits came around.

"I suggest you don't eat don't want to gain anymore weight do you?" Caitlyn C. said grabbing my bowl. I barely eat anyways and just went back to my room and decided to play some Minecraft. Yes I am a Minecraft fan. I heard someone knocking on my door so I answered it. It was Miss. Crystal. The orphanage owner.

"Lillian a man is coming here to adopt someone around your age. Be ready just in case you get adopted but I highly doubt that." Miss. Crystal said and immediately left. Now Miss. Crystal hates me and loves the Caits so I wasn't surprised she was being rude to me.

"Whatever." I mumbled under my breath and closed the door. I decided I might as well look nice for tomorrow so I got in the shower. Usually when people adopt from or age group I don't get picked but I have to have hope right? Well whatever.

"So which one of us do you think this guy will adopt?" I heard Caitlyn W. say from outside my door. Hey I was reading they were the ones walking in front of my door.

"Well I know one thing for sure he won't be adopting Lilly. No one would adopt that ugly bitch. Plus she plays video games and is goth! Who would want her?" Caitlyn C. said. I figured out that they were trying to discourage me and make me not go to the adoption they did this every time and failed.

"Whatever he probably will adopt all of us because we are so awesome!" Caitlyn K. said. I wasn't surprised they were doing this. They are really bitches. Excuse my French.

"All children report to their rooms for lights out." I heard over the intercoms that were installed into the house. Well at least I might ve saved tomorrow. Might as well got to stay hopeful!

~Time Skip to Morning~

I woke up to a bunch of ruckus and whispering out side my door. I guess it was everyone getting ready for whoever was coming fro the adoption. It doesn't take me that long to get ready since most of my clothes get ruined by the Caits the only thing they haven't destroyed is my Markiplier necklace that I own. Which I will never let them destroy. It took me forever to actually get.

"All kids ages 12 to 16 down to the lobby. Now." MI's. Crystal said over the intercom.

Well let's get this over with it won't be that bad right?  I thought to my self. I walked downstairs and lined up with all the other girls my age.

"All right. The man coming in here only wants to adopt one of you. I honestly don't care which one of you actually gets adopted just try not to blow your chance." Miss Crystal said as she checked over us to make sure we were perfect.   

"Yes Ma'am." We all said monotonous. It was the same routine everytime we do when there is a chance of one of us getting adopted.

"Good now the man adopting will be here in a fee minutes and I want you all to behave yourselves as I finish preparing." Miss. Crystal said and walked off.

I looked down at my outfit it was and old the a pair on non ripped jeans and my sweatshirt. Also my markiplier necklace. It was a little Warfstache.

"Well someone looks like a total geek." one of the Caits said. I wasnt even paying attention to who it was anymore.

"Hey bitches step away from my friend." I heard someone say behind me.

"Whatever she isn't even worth it." One of them said and they walked off.

"Hey thanks. I'm Lillian." I said turning around to the girl behind me.

"Nice to meet you I'm Alexandra but you can call me Alex." She said. I looked her up and down to see what she looked like.

Alex had light brown hair with a natural wave to it and light blue eyes. She was lean and tall in build and was wearing a plain black t shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. To say she looked better then me was an understatement.

"By the way I love your necklace." Alex said.

"Wait you watch Markiplier to?" I asked her and she nodded.

"My brother showed me his channel in YouTube. I've watched his videos ever since." Alex said.

"Well I was just on YouTube browsing and I clicked on his channel and never regretted it." I told her. We ended up talking about a bunch of other YouTube's we watch like the game grumps and jacksepticeye.

"All right everybody line back up. I want to introduce you to someone. This is Mr. Fischbach." Miss. Crystal said. Alex and I immediately looked up and I could not believe my eyes. I saw someone I never thought I would meet.

~A/N~

So welcome to my new story. I have been writing this all night and morning and am now sitting in the cold at my bus stop writing this. So if you guys want we to put more parts to this story let me know also go look at my other stories (shamelessly self-promoting) if you want!  Well I have to go now.  Bye!