Hey Sis~part 1

Hayes

I can't believe this. Why did she never tell me this!? God.....I need to go out for a while.

Nash

Once mom told us in was so happy. I knew there was something missing in my life....now I know what it is.

I seen Hayes go out the front door and I knew this want going to be good. I started following him and he went over to Tanner's house....Oh no.

Hayes

I went to Tanner's house to see what he was doing. I walked in his room, he was passed out, which isn't surprising for 11 on a Saturday morning. He is the schools "Bad Boy" but he's actually pretty chill.

"Yo Tan-Man, let's go shoot some hoops before I have to go."

"Nahh man I'm good. I was at Jessie's party last night, I have a hangover. Why weren't you there?"

"I had to pack. I'm going to be gone for a couple of weeks. Plus mom wouldn't let me."

By the time I got don't talking he was passed out again. I decided just to go to the park and see what's going on there....nothing of course. So I decided to head home, then I seen Nash.

"Nash bro what are you doing following me?"

"Hayes I just wanted to make sure you're okay. What were you doing at Tanner's?"

"I was seeing if he wanted to go shoot some hoops before I left but but he had a hangover from Jessie's party."

"Okay whatever let's just go home. We have to leave in a couple of hours. I can't wait to meet Emma."

"Oh so that's her name. Why didn't mom tell us? I mean we are old enough!"

"Hayes bro chill. It will be okay. It's not the end of the world."

"It kinda feels like it."

Emma

"Alisha what are you going to wear?"

" Well heck I don't know, I know I'm wearing something cute, your brothers might have a cute best friend!"

"Ha-ha now really what are you wearing?"

"Well I'm probably going with my pink tank top thing that's kinda silky feeling and my really really short high-waisted shorts and that vest thingy(outfit in picture) do you know what I'm talking about?"

"Yes I do. Do you think my white crop top and my high-waisted shorts with my washed out light pink vest thingy will look okay?"

"Yes!!!"

"Okay good. I'm glad we don't have to go very far to get to the meeting and greet since it's in Seattle."

"I know that's the good thing."

"Do you think we should get a hotel room or stay with Hayes and Nash?"

"I'll have to ask them but I guess we will just have to see"

I'll try to update today again!!

Love yall

Rylie♡