Simon | Part 2

Part 2 of the imagine I did for Courtney_Stewart  because everyone wanted one

*Warning Mature Content*

As you entered the house you mind totally forgot about Simon's 'I'm going to wreck you when you get home'. Instead you turned to all the possibility that could've happened. "Why would you do that? What if I just happened to scream." You shouted. Simon glared at you as you rolled your eyes at him. "That doesn't mean anything" he snarled folding his arms. "Oh my god Simon are you dumb! You're being very idiotic now! What if i just happened to moan huh?!" you shouted narrowing your eyes at him. "You shouldn't apologize!? I had to shut my girlfriend up somehow from flirting with Cal whenever she wants and ignore me right!" he screamed standing up from the chair and walking closer to you. "I did not flirt with him and I did not ignore you! You are so fucking clingy Oh my God!" Something changed in him when you said that. He growled and stormed over to you pushing you up against the wall. "What the fuck did you say," he asked his eyes staring angrily at you. "You are fucking clingy" you repeated not letting yourself be intimidated by him.

He growled yet again and without warning smashed his lips to yours hungrily. You tried to resist at first but couldn't help yourself so you kissed back hungrily as well. You moaned as he pushed your legs apart with his knee, putting some pressure on your still heated and wet core. You wrapped your arms around his neck and threw your head back with the pleasure. He removed his knee from you and leaned his body into yours slowly rolling his hips into yours.

His hardened member grinded hard against your core as you moaned his name. "You want to fucking flirt with Cal! Cal can't possibly fuck you as well as I'm going to!" he snarled in your ear biting it harshly as you yelped. You decided to tease him and not give in totally. "How are you so sure? I'm sure Cal could fuck me much better" you said challengingly . His eyes grew so angry it was almost frightening and he let out a guttural growl before picking you up roughly and carrying you to the bedroom, throwing you on the bed. "I'll show you slut" he spat out. He looked so angry that it was actually a huge turn on to you. He was so damn sexy when he was angry and jealous, his neck veins popped and his jaw was clenched as well as his fists. He ripped of his sweatpants and threw them aside. He pulled your legs down and took off your dress and panties quickly. He sat on the edge of the bed and layed you over his lap, ass first.

"You've been very bad, and I'm going to punish you hear that babygirl?!" You just moaned in response. "Answer me!" he screamed and slapped your ass hard. "Yes" you yelped in pain and pleasure. "Good now count how much times I spank you or else you'll get more got it?" "Yes" you whispered out. This was turning you on so much. Without warning his hand came down hard and smacked your bum. "One" you moaned out. He smacked you again. "Two" He kept spanking you until he had hit you ten times. Then he rubbed your reddened bum. "Had enough?" he asked and you nodded, your bum was really paining yet it someone turned you on so much more. "Get naked and lie on your back now" he ordered. You pulled off your bra quickly and layed down, your head on the pillows. He stood up and took off his shirt. You admired all of his slight muscles and almost pounced on him right there.

He slowly slid his boxers off and you moaned at the sight of his hard cock dripping precum. "Like what you see you slut?" he barked and you nodded your head quickly. "Good" he snarled and crawled over you immediately slamming his huge cock into your heat. He gave you no time to adjust he just kept slamming into you. It pained at first but soon that pain turned into so much pleasure. "SIMON" you moaned as he hit just the right spot. He chuckled darkly and leaned down kissing your lips. "Can Cal do you like this?" he whispered against your lips. "Only you babe" you moaned as he hit your G spot yet again. He smirked and continued at his quick pace. He was hitting you deep and you loved it. You wrapped your legs around his torso pulling him in closer as you moved your hips along with his thrusts. You felt your climax coming. You scratched along his back and moaned out loudly as a wave of pleasure spread through your body and you orgasmed making him do the same. He pulled out of you and collapsed next to you pulling you into his arms. "I'm sorry I overreacted" you said kissing his chest. "That's babe" he chuckled. "I love you" "I love you to Simon."

-

Alright as you can see I've done a part two. I think i wanted it to be a little more dirtier but i'm just little to busy..and lazy. But i have some preferences i'm working on and a few requests, so i'll try and get those out as soon as i can.

kendra xo