Your Other Kid(s) as Teenagers | Preferences Part 1

Simon | Alexis (lol this is actually her name):

Mom, Dad, Jackson, this is my boyfriend, Dennis" Your sixteen year old daughter, Alexis, announced to the room, smiling proudly as the boy in a jean jacket, white shirt, and  black skinny jeans ripped at the knee stood next to her, shifting his weight from foot to foot. Your husband and year 17 old son heads both snapped up instantly and you watched as Dennis gulped, clearly uncomfortable under their gazes. "Uh, hi guys," he said, running a hand through his dark brown hair nervously. You grinned and stood up to hug him, winking at your daughter from over his shoulder, because, clearly, she scored a babe. "Hi, Dennis. Why don't you stay for dinner?" You asked, trying to break your husband and son out of the trances they were in. Jackson broke out first, grunting loudly. "You're dating my sister?" He asked. Dennis and Alexis nodded, grinning at each other with large heart eyes. "Ew," Jackson said after a moment of thought, looking slightly outraged at the idea that his sister could possibly be dating someone, and Simon nodded shakily from the other side of the couch. He stood up and stepped in front of Dennis, frowning in a way that only a father can manage. He rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet before taking a deep breath. "Yeah, buddy. I'm sorry, but Alexis is only sixteen, and she will not be dating for a while." And then almost as an afterthought he added on, "And I really don't think you should stay for dinner." Simon announced fake pouting at Dennis. "What?" You said out disbelief. "Shut your mouth Minter." You looked over at him with a dirty look. "Dennis honey come shit down. Excuse me husband being a dick." You said as Jackson snickered in the background.

Vikk | Ari:

It was Vikk's idea to take the kids out to the carnival when your daughter, Ari was visiting for the weekend from college. You giggled as Vikk fed you cotton candy and Romeo walked ahead of you with Josh's daughter, Ava the two of them laughing loudly. Ari who was walked next to the two of you, frowned. "You guys are like teenagers," She said, running her hand through her dark brown hair. Vikk shrugged his shoulders staring into her bright blue/eyes she got from your side. "Why? Because we're in love and we don't care who knows?" He said, gazing into your eyes with a grin. Ari opened her mouth to respond, but broke off with a smile, looking over Vikk's right shoulder. "Mom, Dad, this is Alec, my boyfriend," She smiled, grabbing at a boy who had just walked up. He bumped his shoulder into hers and grinned before turning to you and Vikk sticking out his hand. "It's real nice to meet you guys." His said with a thick British accent,smiling leaning over shaking Vikk's hand. Ari smiled again and kissed his cheek multiple times. Vikk looked at her in disbelief. "Welp, we'll see you guys later, call when you're leaving."She smiled taking Alec' hand walking off.

Ethan | Abigail:

"Mum, I invited my friend for dinner, is that ok?" Abigail asked you quietly as you made dinner. "Yeah, Chance going out with his girlfriend, but there should be enough for 5. Who is it that's coming anyway?" You asked. "That boy I was telling you about. He asked me to be his girlfriend!" She grinned excitedly. "All right, I'll make sure your dad doesn't lose it, now go get ready!" You said shooing her out of the kitchen. "Hey bub!" Ethan grinned as he came in and gave you a kiss. "Why's there 5 places set? My mum isn't here is she.." Ethan wondered. "Abby invited a friend," you said, just as the doorbell went. "I'll get it," Ethan smiled. "Dad no!" Abigail shouted running down the stairs. "Hello, you must be Abby's friend, I'm her dad, Ethan" Ethan introduced as the 'friend' looked up. "I'm James Bradley (Zerker). Abby's boyfriend, nice to see you Uncle Ethan!" He smiled, leaving Ethan standing in the door way.

Harry | Meredith (lol also her real name):

Harry was the kind of dad who was a bit... Over-protective. So when he found a used box of condoms on your daughter's bedroom floor... He sort of freaked out, and a bit more since he found out your daughter had no boyfriend at all. When he finally got a moment with her, he started to interrogate her. "Any boyfriend at the moment?" she smiled. "No." "You sure, Meredith?" she frowned. "Yes, why do you keep asking? What's going on?" "I found something on your bedroom floor. And maybe it's friends', I have no idea, but it kind of got me worried..." she took a sip of he water, and looked at him, kinda worried. "What did you find?" "A box of condoms." Meredith's face dropped, as she instantly put the glass of water on the counter. "I can't believe you're entering in my room like this!" she screamed. "Meredith, don't get mad, I was just wondering!" "You have no right to look for stuff in my bedroom! I put whatever the fuck I want in there, and you're just a nosy... A nosy twat!" Harry lost it, as he was following her close. "Call me a twat one more time, Meredith Lewis. Try to call me twat one more time and believe me, you'll remember it for ever."He said through gritted teeth. "TWAT!" she screamed, before locking herself in her bedroom. Harry waited patiently for her to come out, and when she did, he made sure to ground her for two weeks.

Jj | Aidan, Asher, Arabella:

You and Jj had gone on a small vacation for your wedding anniversary and left your 3, 16 year olds and 1, 17 kids in charge of keeping the house in order. Before you left, Jj set down some ground rules. He sat your kids down in the kitchen and gave them a list of what they could and couldn't do. "No boys or girls sleeping over. No parties. You can have friends over but if you make a mess you have to clean it up." They all nodded in agreement "Yeah, dad. Whatever."

Five days later

You and Jj pulled into the driveway of your house and your jaw dropped. The front yard of the mansion was trashed. There were cups and bottles all over the front yard and there was loud music playing. When you opened your front door you were greeted by a giant mess and several drunk teenagers in your kitchen. "I'm going to give you thirty seconds to get the hell out of my house!" Jj shouted with clenched fists. Your kids friends quickly grabbed their things and left. Jj glared at your kids with fire in his eyes. "I'm taking your phones and your laptops and your iPads. Hand them over." He strictly said holding out his hand for the 4 teens phones. "Oh and one of the two of you go get you Xbox and Ps4."Jj glanced back at the 2 twins. "But dad-" Jj whirled around. "I don't want to hear it! You live in my house which means you follow my rules. Since you've broken those rules, you're going to be punished. End of story." Jj stormed out of the room, going to get your bags out of the car. "You're all going to clean up this mess right now. You should be glad I'm not calling those kids' parents." you said as you went out to help your husband and left your grumbling teens to deal with the consequences of breaking the rules.

---

2 updates today, go back to school on Thursday 😩

Kendra xo