Simon | Romantic

For@ 5sos1999

Amy's POV-

'Be out in five beautiful x'

You stared at the phone, still not preparing yourself that this was happening. You were going a date with Simon.

You had met at the gym, which meant that you weren't in your best state. Your hair was messy, you were sweating a lot and was dressed like a slob; but that didn't seem to stop him. He asked you for your number and then you both texted each other and finally you were going on a date with him. Everything was so areal, it seemed like a dream. You've always had a crush on him, and always imagined being together with him and how he would be as a boyfriend and stuff and to be going on a date with him- It just doesn't seem real. You remember the look on his face when he saw your reaction to him talking to you. As you were having a little flashback, you heard my phone ring.

'I'm outside x'

You went outside and got into his car.

"Hi Amy." He greeted you happily. "Hey." You blushed a bit, letting you shy side show. We weren't doing anything weird, just the typical dinner date.

He turned on the radio, to break a bit of the silence. You made small talk as you headed to the restaurant. He was much more interesting than you had thought; he talked a lot and was really funny. You were coming off a bit shy, but it seemed like you could open up and share all your embarrassing secrets with him. He wasn't the least bit offensive.

"We're here." He got out of the car and opened the door, grabbing your hand and leading you into the door of Olive Garden.

The waitress led you both to your table and brought the food you had ordered.

Simon kept talking and asking you a bunch of weird questions. You guys laughed, being the loudest people in the restaurant. You got weird looks from the people sitting around us but Simon just made fun of them.

"They're looking because they're jealous." He said.
"Jealous of what?" You asked. He put his hand on top of yours and smiled. "Jealous of how cute we look together." You giggled. "Or of how cute you look." He smiled making you blush. "Okay, out of all the girls in here, do you know who's the best looking?" He asked. You blushed, knowing what he was going to say. "Who?" You asked. "The one on the TV over there". He said, pointing over to the television that was behind you . You turned around, looking at the image of one of the episodes of Ugly Betty.

You laughed hardly, making him laugh along with you.

"Hey." He said. "Hi." You replied, being stupid. He giggled. "I was calling the waitress."

As soon as he paid for our dinner, you went to his car. He turned on the radio, grabbing your hand as he drove you home.

"Well, this is it. I've had a great time." You said, getting out of the car.
"Well, there's plenty more to come." You smiled and leaned over to kiss his soft cheek. "See you, Simon."
"Bye beautiful."
You smiled, shutting the door and walking up to your house steps. As soon as you unlocked the door, you heard Simon calling you name. You turned around and saw him running up the front porch steps.

"What's wrong?" You asked. "You forgot something."He said, handing you a beautiful red flower. You smiled, smelling it. "It's really pretty Simon. Thanks. Really". You looked up at his blue eyes. "Oh, and this." He bent down and pressed his pink, plump lips onto yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he pulled you closer. You slowly started making out and as soon as his hands began to lower, he broke the kiss. "See you." He said winking, slowly walking away, leaving you wanting more.

😎✖️😎✖️😎✖️😎✖️😎✖️😎

Alright Hoped you liked it Amy :)

~Kendra