How He Kisses You | Preferences

*Just for fun, these are always complete jokes lol*

Simon: Since Simon is so tall, you have to go up on your toes when you want a kiss. He will wrap his arms around your waist and lean down until your lips meet.

Harry: He will slightly grip your thigh, making you feet lift from the ground. Then he'll kiss you passionately.

Vikk: He loves to tease you, slowly sending you into a frenzy. He starts by peppering quick little kisses along your jaw line, making his way over to your neck. Then, as your eyes flutter to a close, he finally pulls your lips to his own, biting down softly on your lower lip.

Josh: Most of the time he'll come up behind you scaring. Then moving the hair away from you neck trailing kissed from you neck to your collar bone. He would then finally turn you around leaving a sweet kiss on your lips.

Ethan: It's always funny and cute. Sometimes you're talking and he just leans in and steals a peck, or, you're just really focused on something and he thinks you look cute, so he pulls you in.

Tobi: He may be the quiet, low key type, but when it comes to kissing you, all bets are off. There's nothing he wouldn't do if it meant kissing you was his reward. Your lips are his very favorite part about you. So pink and full and pouty

JJ: He'll just randomly grabs your waist and pulls you, kissing you the moment you face him. At first, you're a little bit shocked ,but you just start to kiss him back, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Cal: Since Cal is also pretty tall, he'll slightly chuckle when you reach up to kiss you. So he'll grab you waist slightly lifting you, before your lips meeting his.

Calum: He'll grab ahold of you waist, then look deep into your eyes as your hand inch their way around his neck then he'll give you a sweet kiss on on your lips.

🔻⚫️🔻⚫️🔻⚫️🔻🔻⚫️🔻⚫️🔻⚫️🔻

uM yEa, again this is complete joke lol

kendra xo