I'm Sorry

Morning came, and Marinette was actually up and awake before her alarm went off. She was happy to see that there was no other person in her room. Chat must have left... good. Marinette got out and down off her bed, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and letting out a big, yawn.

"Good morning, Marinette!" Tikki said happily as she came flying off the bed.

"Morning, Tikki," Marinette smiled, then yawned again. The kwami giggled at Marinette's tiredness.

"So, you let the little kitty sleep in your bed with you," Tikki giggled. Marinette's face turned a shade of red.

"H-he said that he h-had a bad d-d-day!" Marinette stuttered, and hid her face in her hands in embarrassment. "T-hats all it was! And remember, I l-like A-Adrien,"

Her kwami was laughing up a storm. "He, left you a note last night," Tikki said in between laughs. Marinette peaked up, as Tikki pointed to her desk. Marinette walked over to the desk, and picked up the sticky note that had a message written on it.

"Dear Princess,

Thank you for letting me-ow stay for a little while before I transformed back into my civilian self. I truly did have a bad day, and the feline of being with you, and holding you, made my day a lot better.

I also noticed you had a lot of pictures of that one blonde kid, with the green eyes. Is this the guy you told me about sometime ago? The one you said you couldn't have a conversation with? Please, tell me more about him the next time I come over. I would like to know who has my prrrr-incesses heart ;) Anyway, until next time, my sweet <3

~Chat Noir, your knight"

Marinette read the note, she rolled her eyes at the cat puns. Even when he was writing, he has to make puns. Then she remember the other part of the note!

"He saw the pictures, of Adrien!" Marinette said, looking up at the wall full of pictures of Adrien from photo shoots. "I wonder if hes feeling jealous?"

"Probably, even though Chat Noir has feelings for Ladybug, doesn't he?" Tikki said. Marinette's mood dropped a little bit.

"Oh yeah, he does like that side if me, huh..."

"I think he likes, you, Marinette too! I mean, look at how he just casually got in the same bed with you," Tikki tried to brighten the mood.

Marinette just gave Tikki a tired smile, looked back down at the note.

"I'm going to go get ready," Marinette decided as she grabbed some clothes from her closet, her normal pink jeans, white tanktop with some flower design, and a black jacket with flowery fabric on the inside. Marinette went into the bathroom to change, and get ready. When Marinette entered her room, all fresh and ready for the day, she slid the note into her binder with her physics homework.

"Wow, I'm really ahead of time," Marinette glaced at her phone to check the time. "It's 5:18 am."

"Well then you should probably grab some breakfast, you never have enough time to eat," Tikki smiled.

"You're right, lets go eat," Marinette said and put her purse on so Tikki could get inside. She went downstairs to say good morning to her parents.