13. Spaced

"I'm sorry, but what you want isn't here. There's nothing's legendary here." Usagi told shutting the door quickly. The man still stood outside. Usagi quickly ran to the back making sure the man didn't see her. She quickly transformed, and silently exited the arcade.

"Open up, lady, I know there's something legendary in there." Usagi tip toed to the front, viewing the man quietly. The man tried to turn the knob, but it was locked, "you can't simply lock me out. You'll open this up... Sooner than you think!" He snickered as a gust of wind surrounded the man.

"Girls I need your help, you all need to transform quickly, and head over to the arcade."

"My my, looks like I found the something legendary after all!" He snickered spotting Sailor Moon.

"So your the man who's been creeping around! In the name of the moon I shall punish you!" Sailor Moon posed.

"And that means you!" The other sailors joined. They sure got there quick!

"Now tell us who your working for!" Sailor Mars demanded.

"Or we'll have to punish you!" Mercury threatened.

"Not on my watch." The monster responded, "I'll tell you nothing."

"Then that's your mistake," Sailor Jupiter barked. Lightning scattered across the dark sky, thunder boomed loudly around them, "a big mistake." The ground shook, and lightning hit around the monster, shocking him intensely. The others attacked as well.

"Something is legendary here." The monster commented. "I won't fail until I have something legendary. You'll fall sooner or later!" Soon enough after he bet they'd tire out, he was the true one to fall. Sailor Moon stood before him, looking down at his wounded body. He was wrong, he messed with the wrong heroes.

"Last chance. Who are you working for?" Mars demanded.

"I'm not peeping!" He growled, still in pain.

"Well..." Mercury spoke.

"Your loss." Jupiter finished.

"Moon Healing Escalation!" Sailor Moon shouted as bright lights shimmered toward the monster. The monster looked at the light with fear as it began to blind all of who was around it. The battle quickly won by the scouts.

-

Usagi's orbs sorrowed while the others giggled freely. They were having a great time sitting on the arcade games seats, facing each other, while Usagi sat behind the counter once again. She was bothered by all that has happened recently. Why must this happen to her? Now of all times?

"You look troubled..." Luna commented softly, "are you alright, Usagi?"

"Just thinking. No worries." Usagi told giving a reassuring smile, it was fake, and unbelievable, but Luna kept it at that.

"Another fight won by us!" Makato cheered.

"We are unbeatable!" Rei joined.

"Shh, people might hear, and suspect us." Ami told with worry, but neither heard her because she was to quiet.

"It's all thanks to Usagi!" Makato included Usagi, but Usagi ignored. She was to caught up in her thoughts. Luna sat in front of Usagi worrisomely. This wasn't what Luna wanted. She wanted to find the princess, and defeat the enemy... But nothing has happened... Nothing's changed, and she has found out nothing. All she has is sad, spaced out Usagi...

-

"When will this all be over? Will we find the princess? Will we even defeat the enemy... At all?" The night before, Luna asked with irritation.

"Patience please, Luna. I know it's hard to deal with now, but we will accomplish all we wish for. I'm certain." The voice from the game told.

"Why do we have to do this... Why don't I remember..." Luna whispered to herself with sorrow.

"I know how it feels... I understand what your going through..." The voice assured. Luna's eyes shimmered being tugged by the heart at the counsels words.

"Who are you?" She questioned.

-

"Usagi... Are you alright?" Luna questioned with a kind concerned tone. Usagi stared at the glass doors, her mind wondering.

"Usagi." Makato waved her hands in front of her spaced face, but she didn't budge.

"Usagi!" Rei called finally getting her attention. Usagi, surprised, looked at her friends, and pet.

"What's wrong, Usagi?" Ami questioned.

"Nothing, really." Usagi answered her face softening into a smile. Her thoughts filled with the recent events that changed her whole life. Mamoru, Luna, Ami, Rei, Makato, Even Motoki, and Naru... My family... Everyone. These few weeks drastically grew into one of those horrible drama television shows. All because of... The enemy; the monsters began creeping into my mind. They are responsible for Usagi's pain... For everyone's pain.

"Nothing's wrong..." Usagi stood, and walked to the front of the arcade flipping the open sign to closed, and quickly grabbed her things from behind the counter.

"Usagi." Rei called as Usagi walked to the back exit.

"I'm leaving now, I'll see you..." She hesitated, she faced her friends her grasp tight on the knob, she faintly fake smiled at them quickly, and continued after the long awkward pause, "...tomorrow."