27. Loss

Sailor Chibi Moon rose with tears in her eyes, "I must fight for he people I love, I must protect Helios!" She yelled. Prince Demande snickered.

"I like your courage but you'll end up just like him." The prince grinned. Demande shot energy waves from his hands towards Pluto sending her flying backward, she exclaimed loudly as she fell to the ground. Chibi Moon gasped with shock, and sorrow. The prince focused his attention back on Sailor Chibi Moon.

"Now let's see you turn into Black Lady..." He said devilishly as a third eye appeared on his forehead.

-

Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Jupiter stood painfully.

"Please... We don't want to hurt you..." They mumbled. The generals snickered at the pathetic bunch.

"Such wimpy opponents." Laughed Nephrite.

"You aren't our enemies!" Jupiter called.

"You're-You're not Queen Beryl's generals, you're her mice!" Mar's pleaded them to recognize them. They came to realize they're past.

"You are Mamorus guardians! His team! His friends!" Mercury yelled.

"Shut up for Petes sake..." Jadeite attacked the three with his powers.

"No Jadeite, you bastard!" Mar pleaded.

"It's us!" Jupiter cried.

"Please!" Mercury exclaimed as she was attacked harshly as did her friends.

"Useless bunch." Nephrite scuffed.

"N-Nephrite... Remember!" Jupiter screamed as she stood weakly, "Recognize me! Jupiter!" She tried her hardest for him to see.

"Jadeite, it's me, Mars... Don't you remember me?" Mars asked with sorrowful eyes.

"Zoisite, it's me Mercury! See! Kunzite, Remember your love for Venus!" Mercury tried to convince. But no use.

"You talk strangely women." Kunzite crossed his arms.

Jupiter growled with anger, "REMEMBER THIS NEPHRITE!" She shouted.

"Eh-h?!" He answered.

"FLOWER HURRICANE!" She huffed. Nephrite's eyes widened. When the others weren't convinced Mars went into action. Maybe some deep frying would bring back their memories.

"Burning Mandala!" Mars chanted as fire suffocated the men.