¤Adrienette one-shot¤ ฯ{Movie Time}ฯ

Start from the beginning

Obviously the old couple was Alya and Nino. "What are they doing?" Nino asked "They're just watching the trailers, nothing much. By the way didn't you bring your binoculars?" Alya questioned. "Oh yeah,  I almost forgot about them" Nino spoke taking out his binoculars.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trailers had finished, and Nino was trembling along side Alya. "Man up Nino!!" Alya whispered. The movie also had jump scares. Alya was still watching them closely. And one thing she could point out is that they were sharing the popcorn. "How, cute.. But we need action. But how?" Alya spoke. "Bingo!!" Alya spoke getting out of her seat.

"Wow, no wonder Nino wanted to see this movie" Adrien said. "Still can't believe he didn't show up..." Adrien added. "Neither can I about Alya" Marinette spoke.

Then Alya , disguised as the old lady, walked down to them. "Excuse me have you seen my glasses? They fell on the floor and slid down somewhere..." Alya spoke with and old lady like voice. Adrien and Marinette looked around and on the floor, only to find nothing. "No ma'am" Adrien spoke. "Blast it..." The elderly woman spoke. "Oh would you look at that, my husband has found my glasses." She spoke. Nino , also still disguised as the old man, came towards them. Then he handed her the glasses, and puts them on. "Oh, how adorable. Now that I can see clearly... you know, you two remind me of my husband, Gerald here and of me when we were young. When we were young and started dating we used to come to the movies every Friday night." The old woman stated.

This commentary made Adrien and Marinette blush wildly. Marinette covered her face with her hands, her heart beating quickly.

"N-no, we're n-not dat-..." "And you were probably sharing popcorn...like we did" she interrupted Adrien "ma'am we're not-" "Well now, off I go to my seat. Bye-bye love birds"  she now interrupted Marinette and left to her seat.

As soon as the old woman left, Adrien stared blankly at the floor. Marinette looked away.

They were still blushing. "Well,    t-that was awkward..." Adrien spoke. "Y-yeah" Marinette spoke. Then they just stared at the screen. Adrien biting his lip and Marinette nervously fiddling with her fingers.

Adrien quickly glanced at Marinette and back to the movie screen, she did the same quick glance.
~~~~~~~~~

They were now half in the movie and Nino had fallen asleep, while Alya was still awake. Watching closely Marinette and Adrien.

Suddenly, a zombie came out of nowhere on the screen and made everyone jump in fear. Including Marinette. She holded on tight to Adrien, then realizing what she did. Marinette quickly let go if him and laughed nervously. Adrien just have her a smile and spoke..

"If you get afraid you can hold on tight on my arm if you want to"
Marinette nodded slowly. Then resuming her eyes on the movie. Adrien kept staring at Marinette, smiling like and idiot. She felt his gaze on her. Although she didn't bother to look back to avoid an embarrassing moment.

Soon, Alya noticed that Marinette was no longer grabbing from the popcorn, not moving any muscle. Her hands were resting in one of those things were you put your arms to rest or where you put the drinks. Suddenly, Marinette's head slowly dropped on Adrien's shoulder. Adrien turned around and saw Marinette's head. She was quite asleep. "Marinette..." Adrien whispered. She didn't answer.

Adrien smiled and also rested his head on hers, so as his hand on her hand too. Marinette smiled, even though she had no idea of what was going on.  This made Alya fangirl inside and shook violently Nino. Making him wake up.

"Nino , Nino , Nino!!" Alya whispered. "What?" Nino asked. "Look!" Alya replied pointing towards Marinette and Adrien. Nino's eyes widened and grinned. "You know I think we should leave them alone.." Alya spoke standing up . Nino nodded and they both left.