My Mysterious Mate: Episode 27

Previously on M. M. M. :
Micah was almost kidnapped but now she's back. Still unconscious but well. Meanwhile, drama has appeared. A rogue is in the house. Someone is out to kill Luke and LJ seemed to warn him just in time. But, there was another. Can you guess who?

"If you say so..alpha." The high pitched voice said bitterly just as the resounding sound of a gun shot rung through the air.
Continuing >_<

As the shot rang throughout the house, I whipped around to see who was shooting. There stood a hooded slim figure. But I could pretty much guess who it was.

My father lucky shoved the rogue forward and dodge the shot. The rogue on the other hand died on the spot.

My father yelled for my mother to take me and the twins away and that's what my mom did. She shoved us out the door as warriors went in to contain the mayhem that was happening in the pack house.

"Mom, I have to see Micah!" I panted to a stop. Out in the open was worse.

Rogues and our warriors fought In a bloody battle. Why was this happening? Was it because of Micah? What exactly did Micah do for this to happen?

"Go to her. I'll take your sisters to safety." I nodded and kissed my mom's cheek and hugged my sisters as I ran to the pack hospital.

I ran through the short halls but they seemed to go on forever.

When i finally reached her room there stood none other than Kayla herself and a guy I didn't recognize.

"What the hell are you doing here!" I growled. I took a step forward. Micah laid there innocently.

"Nuh-uh LJ. Not another step." The guy held up a syringe. God damn it, why did this always happen? I glared and stayed to my spot.

"Don't hurt her." I spat.

"Do you know what she does for a living?" He growls.

"She reduced the growing population of rogues." I said simply and stared at her form. She looked so angelic. Not a care in the world. If only she knew she was in danger. Maybe she was the danger to everyone, but whatever did she do?

"Oh so you know she's a killer. Assassinator. A  murderer of our kind--"

"Our kind!? The moment you decide to become a rogue, you are no longer one of us. You aren't sane. You are insane beast prowling the woods and forests, hurting the innocent, killing packs, hurting everyone." I snapped.

"But is it ok for her to just kill us!" He bellowed.

"It is when you attack the innocent like now!" I yelled back.

"She is a threat. She is a nuisance and she must be rid of." He growled. Kayla stood in the back, simply saying nothing.

I couldn't help it, I lunged towards the man in a Inhumane speed. I slammed the needle out of his grip and shoved Kayla away.

But the man came at me full force.

He slammed me to the ground and aimed a fast fist to my face but I merely dodges it and kicked it off. In the background, Kayla screamed and sobbed.

I took a hard punch to my stomach and doubled over before being kicked.  But I wasn't going to lose so quickly. I came back and pinned him down, then punched him several time.

But Kayla grabbed something and whacked the shit out of my back. When I stopped her I was thrown against the room.

I groaned and stood shakily.

"You fucking mutt!" The man growls and ran at me, I snarled and slammed my fist into his face.

Again. Again. And again. I did it till I knew he was unconscious.

Then I looked at Kayla.

She was crying and holding the needle tightly. She stood next to Micah's bed.

"Kayla." I rasped.

"Get away from me." She sobbed.

She inched towards Micah and I twitched in anger.

"Please Kayla. Just walk away."

"I can't tell you how sorry I am. How much of a bitch I was. But I have to do this."

"No you don't. Don't kill Micah."

"If I don't then I die." She sobbed.

"There must be another way."

"He'll kill me if I don't do this." She whispered.

"You'll die if you do this!" I yelled.

"I don't want to do any of this. I was forced to because he was my mate! He's my mate--but I hate him."

She sobbed even harder and shook her head from side to side.

She held the needle up in the air.

"Please Kayla. Walk. Away." I whispered. I tried to reach out for her but she slammed her arm down.

I screamed "no!" But it was too late.
-------------------------------------------
Gomenasai! (Sorry) I'll be posting more often. Starting this week. And that wasn't much of a cliffhanger, but yeahhh, I'll wake Micah soon. Don't ya worry guys.