My Mysterious Mate: Episode 4

Previously on M. M. M. :
Ah, friendship between a guy and a girl. Yes it's possible. Can you guess what LJ got Micah? Tell me what you think he got her.

LJ is smiling like a maniac as I pull top off of the box an scrunch up my eyebrows at what's inside.
Continuing >_<

LJ's POV-

My smile slowly faded as no emotion exposed itself from her face. I turned my face away from her, thinking she didn't like the gift. I put so much thought into the gift, I was sure my emotionless best friend would like it.

I knew she wasn't the type to wear jewelry but I though what I gave her was pretty cute.

"Uh...Lu? You are the one person who knows me better than anyone." She said with thoughtfulness. "So why the fuck did you get me a necklace?" She held it up and frowned.

I laughed awkwardly.

"Well, you didn't even open the locket yet." I mumbled and grabbed the necklace. Well it was a choker necklace. More Micah, ya know?

I opened the locket and two pictures were placed on each side. It was those old fashioned necklace lockets where you could put pictures in it. On one side I put a picture of us when we were pups and played in the meadow. On the other side I put a picture my mom took of us sitting under a tree. Sort of a then and now thing.

"When did you..." She looked at the locket in aw.

"If you don't like it, I can always get you something else." I said.

"No." She said quickly.

I looked at her.

"It's fine. I love it. It's very creative and thoughtful lu. As much as I hate jewelry, thank you for this." She hugged me and I sighed in relief.

"Thank fuck you like it because it was 3 bucks." She gasped and shoved my shoulder.

"Kidding! I wouldn't buy something that cheap for a friend who deserves more than that." She stared at me and smiled. She'll be the death of me.

"Thanks."

"Here let me put it on you. It's a choker so you won't even feel it around your neck that much. It's not loose or tight." I clipped her necklace and grinned.

"You know Lu, if you didn't have balls I would think you're a girl with all the stupid nonsense you do sometimes." We both chuckled.

"Micah! LJ!" My little sisters yelled in unison. We turned and saw them at my door.

"Mommy-.."

"Daddy-.."

They both started in unison.

"-told you to come downstairs because your parents are here!" They both pointed at Micah. Sometimes my sisters scared me. They did everything at the same time. Wouldn't that creep you out?

"Mom and dad?" Micah mumbled. She went blank. Not again.

We both went down stairs. I could just feel how calm Micah was. It was eerily creepy.

"Micah!" Micah's mom exclaimed and went to hug Micah. Micah softly patted her mothers back as she was hugged then her father smiled and went to hug Micah as well.

She didn't smile. Which was sort of sad. Those were her parents. Well they weren't all there.

No not mentally. But they don't remember what they were. Ever since They got in a car accident when Micah was 8 they don't remember that they're wolves. They don't shift because they don't remember they can. They can't even access their wolves.

"Hey mom, hey dad. Why are you two here?" I don't think she meant to sound harsh but she did.

"Wow, our little girl doesn't even want to see her parents." Her dad said in mock hurt.

"No, I mean weren't you guys traveling the world?" Micah asked.

"Yeah, but we bought a house close to here. About 3-4 miles south from here. So we can be a bit closer. And we decided to stop traveling so much." Her mom said.

I glanced at my dad. South. Not good.

"We should get going since we still need to unpack. Visit us baby girl." Her dad kissed her forehead and her mom hugged her. As quick as they came they left.

"Alpha." Micah was monotoned.

"On it. I want guards on her parents 24/7 if you can. No rogues get near them." I looked at my dad and back at Micah but Micah wasn't where she was standing.

"Mom where'd Micah go?"

My mom shrugged as she carried the twins.

She was just here.

Where'd Micah go?"
---------------------------------------------
Holy damn, I didn't update for so long. I'm so sorry Guys. I had finals as I mentioned. I don't know my scores and I'll be honest, I'm scared. Anyways. Here's a new chapter of My Mysterious Mate. I hope you like it. Comment and vote lots for another chapter. Or a faster update. vote if you liked the chapter. Comment if you liked or hated the chapter.