BONUS CHAPTER 1

Hello, everyone. I am publishing this book soon but I will keep it on WATTPAD for your enjoyment. If you would like to support me in this writing hobby, please buy it. The edited edition is more realistic and has a more attractive storyline. I wrote this when I was 15 and now I am 18 so my writing style has definitely changed. Bonus chapters are only available to you my amazing followers :)

I will have it soon and if you want to buy the edited version with lots of new chapters and way more drama, then follow me to be updated as to when it gets published.

BOOK 2 "Business Contract" has recently been completed! Maybe Eleanor isn't as bad as you originally thought. 😉
Check it out!

*************

I stood on the beach, wondering how much my life had turned upside down.

With two months left at Stanford, I was excited to finally graduate!

The water looked beautiful, flowing calmly across the horizon, as far as the eye could see.

"Mind if I sit?" I recognized that voice anywhere.

"Yeah. Sure." I looked up to be met with the gray eyes of the love of my life. Noah.

"So Pure, I. . ." He paused for a second, a warm smile on his face, he seemed nervous.

After almost four years of dating, we'd become comfortable with each other.

I turned toward him, placing my elbow into the sand. My heart began doing back flips, this feeling would never get old, no matter how much I wanted it to be.

"Pure, you and I, we've been through a lot." He began as I sat up. What's he getting at? "Ever since that project four years ago, I've all but fallen head over heels for you. And you know I love you so damn much," his tone made me sit up, watching his toned arms push into the sand and get on one knee. I felt tears cloud my vision, was this really happening, "Pure Bliss, will you marry me?" He asked, the nervous wreck from a few seconds ago turning into the confident Noah I knew and loved.

I stared at him, unable to speak, I nodded vigorously, tackling him to the ground and kissing him wildly.

"Yes!" I whispered, breathless after a few minutes.

He smiled kindky, an unwavering smile. His contagious smile.

"I love you Noah." I whispered, leaning down to kiss him.

**************

Hello my lovelies!

Xoxo,

I know it's been a while and this story was over but, upcoming chapters in the Business Contract needed this chapter to be published! Anyway I'm really sorry it's so short but there will definately be more Pure and Noah in Chapter 23 of the Business Contract! Have a wonderful day!