Chapter 13: Dreamland

The above is my new story, check it out on my profile! It's called greed!

DA DUM. . . DA DUM. . .

I could hear my heart rate beating through the moniter.

I opened my eyes, it stung a bit as the light hit my eyes.

"Oh goodness Stella! You're ok!" My mom sat beside the bed along with dad.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Yeah Nancy. It's me, your ok now." She said, uninterested.

"Dad?" I turned my blurry vision over to my dad.

"Shut the hell up. I'm only here because this sexy bitch made me come. You fucking slept with that boy for two fucking days and don't even say hi to us, your parents. And then you end up in the fucking hospital?"

"I'm at the hospital?" I asked, looking around. My blurry vision couldn't see anything but white everything.

"So, sweetie. what was it like losing your virginity?" Mom asked.

"I didn't." I said, turning my head to find the blonde blur beside me. My mom was a blonde woman with blue eyes, I don't get where I got my genetics from because nobody in my family has brown hair, except me.

"I don't get why the hell the name Pure is written above your head! Your name isn't Pure." Mom raised her eyebrow, "We should get that fixed." Mom rang a buzzard and in a matter of seconds, a boy walked in dressed in a blue blur of clothing.

"What now Mrs.Bliss?" The boy asked, his voice seemed familiar, but I couldn't put m finger on it. He seemed annoyed.

"You got my daughters name wrong." She stated.

"No Mrs.Bliss, your daughters name is Pure, Pure Bliss," He said, irritated. I recognized the voice, it was the boy in the gym that one time after Christian's basketball practice. The same boy who was walking with Eleanor in the library once, the boy that made the sexual joke. Brad, I think that's what his name is. "Mrs. Bliss please remove your hands from your husbands area, this is a public area and PDA is looked down upon."

"Go away kid. Mind your own business."

"Oh, Pure. You're awake." He said, sitting in a seat beside me. I turned to meet the tan blob of his face. I couldn't see anything but blurs of colors.

"Yeah." I said softly.

"I'm so sorry for what Eleanor did to you, her parents got her out of being suspended, but if you ask me she belongs in jail. You can go home this afternoon, if that's what you want."

"Thank you. Brad." I said.

"You're welcome Pure, get better, those cuts on your face won't go away so easy. We patched some up a bit but you lost a lot of blood." He put his arm around his wrist and rubbed it, "Well see you next week at school." He said, begining to get up.

"How long have I been out?" I asked, panic rushing through me. Monday was the day I probably got here, "What day is it? Where's Christian."

"It's Friday, you've been out for three days and 12 hours, Christian's on probation for assult, Eleanor filed charges for him pushing her when she was punching you and he's out for the next two days. Her parents are fucking lawyers, she gets everything she wants. Mr. and Mrs. Bliss, please stop it. That's disgusting." Brad said, taking a breath and walking out.

Christian's in jail? What the heck is probation? Why would Eleanor do that? Her life is perfect, what more could she want?

"Well, I'm bored. Bye Sandy." Mom muttered, grabbing dad's arm and dragging him outside. Sometimds, I think she just hates the name she gave me so she pretends it's not my name. Or they have serious mental issues and should see a doctor.

I stared at the wall for a couple seconds until my blurry and blind sight fixed itself. I turned to look at my arms, IV needles were inside them. I pulled out the IV needles and got out of bed. As soon as my wobbly legs hit the ground, I fell. I guess I wasn't used to walking after three days of being in bed.

I wonder what people must've thought when they heard I was in the hospital, I didn't think Eleanor hit me that hard.

I stood up, focusing on my feet as I bent my knee and took a step forward, then another, and another. I cheered in glee.

"Pure, you can't leave yet." Brad rushed up beside me, a packet of clear liquid in his hand.

"I'm perfectly fine." I said, a wide smile on my face.

"No, I know your fine, we had you under an anesthetic for the surgery and you have to wait a while till its out of your system."

"My system works fine." I drawled, taking another step forward.

"No, listen Pure, your body is reacting to this as if it's been injected with alcohol, just stay in bed for a few more hours ok?"

"Then I can see Christian?" I blinked my eyes but everything seemed to blur even more.

"Yeah, yeah of course." Brad said, leading me back to my room, "You might not want to walk around in that." He said as I sat down.

"Why not?"

"Because you're not wearing any underwear." He said as I set my head.

"Keep your eyes to yourself!"I said, trying to hit the blur in front of me, or one of the two.

"Don't worry," he laughed, "Go back to sleep ok. Chris will be here when you wake up."

"Ah, Chris, did you know he saved my life?" I said, my voice sounded like a child.

"Goodnight Pure." Brad walked out the door.

I shut my eyes.

Christian would be here when I wake up! And the only way to wake up is if I fall asleep. So I did just that, I shut my eyes. Thoughts of Christian leading the way to dreamland.

(Missing Blurb)

********************************************

Hey Guys, I have a short A/N, you don't have to read it if Author's notes really bother you, but I wanted to say that I've been getting a lot of messages telling me to do the story in Christian or Eleanor's Point of Views and I want to apologize because I really don't want to have anyone but Pure's point of view. The story is based around her and I don't want to disappoint anyone but this time I have to. I'm so so sorry.

Also, I'd really really appreciate it if you would comment, your input and feedback let's me know that actual people are reading this and not just my imaginary friends, haha jk, I don't have imaginary friends.

I know I said this would be a short A/N so I'll end it here. :)

Keep Reading! More stuff coming up soon!!

I love you guys and make sure to keep reading.

PS: This was a fill in chapter so I'm sorry if it's boring.