Chapter 26

Me and my slow updates. This one is short and fluffy, like usual. Sorry it took me so long again. It's spring break now so I'll try to post more.

They leave a week before their anniversary, so the actual day will be in the middle of the trip. This year their anniversary is on a Thursday, and they decide to leave the Friday before.

Dan feels kind of bad though, because the flight will take about day and a few hours because of how far away it is. They will have to take a few stops, and Phil hasn't ever been on a plane before.

They end up being okay though. Dan was smart to bring stomach pills, as Phil was pretty okay on planes, except for his upset stomach. But even that, they were fine. They got a first class flight, so the little compartment they shared was nice. The really comfortable bed chair they had was really enjoyable and a decent size for them to cuddle on. They did their favorite thing together, watching movies. Phil loved the view, and the food was good.

When they landed, Dan rented a Nissan GT-R and drove them to their hotel, with the help of the GPS. They signed in, and went to their room. They pre-sent their luggage, so it was already on the bed waiting for them. Dan grabbed both of their carry on's and put them in the closet. When Dan came back, Phil was standing staring down at the floor. Dan came closer, curious as to what he was looking at. There was a glass pane in the floor, not very big, but it was enough to see the water and fish underneath them.

Dan left Phil to continue staring at the water, and went to move their carry-ons. It was about mid-day, but Dan was so jet lagged, there was a 10 hour difference between here in Bora Bora and London. While it was 3 p.m in here, it's 1 a.m in London.

Dan fell into the bed after moving everything. Soon he felt Phil lay down with him and they curled together for a nap.

~

They got up a few hours later, at like 7:30, because they were hungry. They got changed in something a little more formal and went to dinner. Their bungalow was connected to the land by a wooden deck, about 20 feet long. The night was nice. Dan was a little upset he missed the sunset, but there were other days.

The dinner was nice seafood. Shrimp, tuna, expensive fishes that Dan was pretty sure were impossible to get in London. Phil looked cute bundled up in his cashmere sweater, gushing over dessert and the pretty twinkling lights. Phil's eyes reflected the yellow fairy lights, and Dan felt like he was falling in love all over again.

~

The next day they decided to really explore. Dan had plans for the next few days (boat tours,helicopter tours, maybe swimming if he could convince Phil) so today they just relaxed again. It was nice to walk around in shorts and sandals instead of a suit. They walked around, checking out markets, hand in hand. Phil carried around his camera, taking photos of food, markets, and the water. He had a small smile on his face and a wonderful gleam in his eyes.

After a long day of walking around, they went back to their hotel to go to the spa together. Dan really needed to get a message and Phil wanted to try out the skin routines. They sat in the steam room together, then in the hot tub. Phil looked cute with the shy blush on his cheeks when they both had to get naked. Dan felt like his cheeks were going to die because of all the smiling.

Back in their room, they put in a movie and cuddled in bed.

"Thanks for this Dan. It's nice."

Dan smiled into Phil's hair and squeezed his arms that were around Phil's waist in acknowledgement.  Dan was sitting against the head board, Phil between his spread legs, back against Dan's broad chest and their hands intertwined on Phil's stomach. It was a comfortable position for the both them. It also provided Dan easy access for when things got a little steamy.

~

The next day was their first beach day. They rented beach equipment (chairs, a picnic basket, and an umbrella) and set out to Matira Beach, the only public beach on the island. It was still a bit early, so it wasn't that busy. They found a nice spot to relax in. Dan wanted to tan while Phil painted the water under the shade, as he burned easily.

They shared lots of kisses and ended up getting burgers at one of the burger shops. They packed mostly fruit and crisps in their basket, so their was a lot of feeding each other.

It was disgustingly adorable, and Dan was going to die by the end of it all. Probably before the actual anniversary date.

RIP DAN

IM SO CLOSE TO 100K READS ON THIS. PLEASE HELP. LOVE ME. I LOVE YOU. BYE BYE.