There was a knock on my door, but I decided to ignore it because Ashton had no idea where Luke was! That was more important than probably one of the neighbours or something. "Yeah, he left without telling us some hours ago and I haven't seen him since. He doesn't answer his phone either.". I sighed, starting to pace around the room. "Ashton, so you're telling me he just disappeared and no one knows where he is? What if something bad happened to him!?" I groaned, running a hand trough my hair. I raised my voice, stressing even more. 

"He's an adult, he knows what he's doing." Ashton added. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, but he's a famous, dorky adult! What if he got kidnapped by fans? What if he hurt himself? What if he-" I began, but there was another impatient knock on my door. I rolled my eyes, ignoring it. "Relax, Vic! He's probably fine." Ashton stated. I rolled my eyes. 

"I just can't believe that you don't know where he is!" I whined. "Maybe I'm here, waiting for you to open the door!" I heard a familiar voice outside my door, making me drop my phone in shock. "I gotta go Ashton." I rushed out when I picked it up and hung up before I ran over to the door.

Luke was standing there with a smirk on his face. He was wearing his usual black ripped skinny jeans and a black sweather. His hair was hidden under a beanie and he looked as beautiful as ever. "Oh my god." I whispered as I quickly wrapped my arms around him, needing to hug him right now. 

Luke chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist too as he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck, placing kisses there every now and then. "I've missed you so fucking much." Luke mumbled. I sighed, taking in the smell of him as I leaned up to his lips. "I've missed you too." I whispered against his lips. He didn't need more than one second before his lips were placed on my own. It was a desperate kiss because he hadn't kissed for months now. I had missed the feeling of his lips on mine, I had missed the rush of adrenaline he never failed to give me and I had missed how he made my heartbeat quicken and my whole body feel like it was on fire.

Luke lifted me up as I wrapped my feet around his waist. He moaned when I started playing with the ends of his hair. "Fuck you're so beautiful." Luke mumbled against my lips, tugging at my bottom lips as he let his tounge into my mouth. I gasped when he squeezed my hips.

We stayed and kissed for a while before Luke placed me down on the floor again. He pecked my lips quickly as he pulled me with him to the couch. "How have you been, princess?" Luke asked, opening his arms so I could lay down beside him. I snuggled closer to us as he tangled our legs together. "I'm doing okay. I've been stressing a lot though, too much school and work. I really needed you here today." I whispered, my fingers finding their way to his hair. He kissed my nose. "It's gonna be fine. You're a great student and you don't have to stress okay baby?" Luke asked, letting his fingers run up and down my spine as I hummed lowly. He let all my stress disappear by just being here with me. 

"I love you." I stated, smiling at him. He gave me his perfect dimpled smile. "I love you too.". "How long are you staying?" I asked, hoping he didn't have to leave tomorrow. There were days where he could just hang out with me for some hours before he had to leave again. "I'm staying for two weeks." Luke said. I sighed in relief, leaning my head on his shoulder. "You have no idea how much I needed you here with me right now." I whispered. Luke chuckled, kissing the top of my head. "Well, I needed to see my girlfriend too." Luke stated. 

Just as I was about to say something, Luke squealed, pointing to the television. "How I met your mother!". I laughed, rolling my eyes playfully at the dorky boy snuggled up beside me. "And ice cream." I added, taking the tub up. He smiled, taking some ice cream in his mouth. 

"Oh I almost forgot. I have something for you." Luke said, shifting in his position so he could take something out of his pocket. I eyed him carefully as he put a small envelope in my hand. I opened it quickly, noticing how he stared at me with hopeful eyes. In the envelope, it was three pictures of Luke and me. The first one was when we were in high school, Luke had his arm around my shoulder as the two of us smiled widely. The second picture were of us sleeping. We were cuddling and it looked like we were in Luke's room, but I didn't know when or even who took that picture. The third was of us last year at a fare. I was holding candy floss and Luke had his arms wrapped around my waist as we looked at each other. I remember Ashton taking that picture when we didn't notice. 

"Wow, I love the pictures." I whispered and Luke smiled. "There's more." Luke stated as I looked down in the envelope and saw a necklace with a ring. I raised an eyebrow at Luke because this ring was a very familliar ring, one of Luke's pinky rings actually. "I wanted you to have that ring. If you ever miss me or have a bad day, just look down and then you'll realize that you have me, I'm right there even though I'm in another country. I'm always just a phonecall away." Luke assured, helping me to put the necklace around my neck and I smiled widely, holding onto the ring. "Thank you so much." I whispered, staring into his sparkly blue eyes.

Luke wrapped his arms around me again as he kissed my temple. "Now let's cuddle, eat ice cream until tomorrow and watch how I met your mother the whole night!" he giggled, taking anoter spoon with ice cream. I laughed at him, kissing his collarbone quickly before I turned my attention to the television. But Luke was still the only thing on my mind and I loved him so much. I realized then that the only person I needed to be happy was Luke and I was so lucky because I actually had him right beside me, reminding me how much he loved me every fifth second.