Chapter 15

Chapter Fifteen

        Naalimpungatan siya ng may maramdamang humalik-halik sa kanyang balikat at leeg. She groaned inwardly.

"Wake up sleepy head."

She groaned. "Shut up Blake. Kasalanan mo 'to." She said still sleepy.

He chuckled, his breath fanning her neck.

Napadilat siya sa gulat ng tumaas ang pagkakayakap nito sa kanya. Mula sa tiyan ay lumipat ito sa kanyang dibdib.

"Blake!" Saway niya dito.

"Hmmm?" He said in his bedroom voice as he inhaled her scent.

"I'm tired... and sore. You are insatiable last night! Dammit!" Angil niya.

He chuckled and started to rain butterfly kisses on her jawline.

Napapikit siya dahil sa sensasyon na dulot ng mga halik nito. Unti-unti na ring nagigising ang kanyang buong sistema dahil sa mga halik nito.

"Ianna... " He called huskily.

"What?"

He made her face him before he speak. Tumitig ito sa kanya.

"Thank you for last night. Thank you for giving me that gift, thank you for letting me be your first." He said sincerely.

She felt herself blush a little. Oo kaunti lang dahil hindi naman siya pala-blush ng todo todo. Totoo ang sinabi nito, he is her first and last night is her very first with a guy. She was a virgin when Blake took her last night.

Hindi nga makapaniwala si Blake kagabi nang matuklasan ang katotohanang iyon. Shock is written all over his face last night.

She can't blame him though, she is branded as a playgirl who has a long list of ex lovers. Everyone thought that she'd easily open her legs with every guy she meet, even Blake thought that way.
That's the bad side of people, we always tend to be judgmental. We always conclude things and stick to it and close our minds with other possibilities.

She burried her face in the pillow and tried to move a bit. "Aw." She winced when she felt a pang of pain down there.

"You're sore."

Now he seems amused huh?

"Yeah, and thanks to you." She mumbled sarcastically.

He grinned boyishly. "Guilty as charge."

Tinitigan niya ito bago umirap. "Natutuwa ka pa ngayon?"

Again, he grinned and give her a deep kiss. "More of like proud because I'm the one responsible for it."

Napailing na lang siya. "Men and their ego."

Yumakap ito ng mahigpit at mas lalong idiniin ang sarili sa kanya. Natigilan tuloy siya. She felt his manhood poking in her leg!

"Blake..."

"Hmm?" He asked as he kissed her temple.

"Bakit buhay nanaman si junior? Hindi pa ba napapagod at nauubusan ng bala 'yan?"

His laughter echoed across the room. "It will never get tired of you my queen." He whispered in his oh so husky bedroom voice.

Ayan nanaman ang mga kung anong humahalukay sa kanyang tiyan. Duda na siyang butterflies lang ang mga iyon, pakiramdam niya dragon na ang nagwawala sa kanyang tiyan eh.

Mahina niyang tinampal ang dibdib nito bago humilig dito. "Bolero. At pinanindigan mo na talaga ang queen na yan huh?"

"It suits you well." He shrugged.