Chapter 14 -- Bear Bear Tupperware

Bella's POV

Why EunHee seem close with the new boys? He even hug her from falling on the floor. Arghh Bella you are thinking too much!! Stop thinking about it, EunHee wont betray you.

I lay on my sofa and suddenly my phone rang.

JaeBum oppa calling~~

"Huh? Why is he calling me at this time?"

"Yeoboseyo?" I pick up the call.

"Ohh Bella yah, are you free tomorrow morning?" He replied.

"Ehh? Ermm yes since our class starts at 12pm" I checked my timetable was free early in the morning.

"That's great. Would you accompany me. No, I mean us, me and BamBam to buy breakfast for JinYoung and the others members?" He asked me.

"Sure. No problem! What time will it be?"

"Erm I think about 8am. Would it okay for you? I will go and fetch you dont worry. Hehe" He said

"Okay. Then see ya tomorrow!" I smile through the phone.

After hanging up the phone, I went for a spa in my house and went to bed since it's late already.

JB's POV

I just invite her! YES!! I invited her for a breakfast. Of course and with BAMBAM too.. I should bring him just in case Bella misunderstand.

"When can I have the chance to date her just having both of us?!"

I walk to BamBam's room and tell him about tomorrow mornings breakfast.

"Yah! Hyung, why would you call me instead of Yugyeom!!" He complain.

"No complain! Don't wake up late tomorrow morning. Goodnight." I giggle and walk to my room.

~The next morning~

JB's POV

I was walking to the fridge to get some milk and when I turn around, Yugyeom "ugly wake up" face appear infront of me and I sprinkle some milk on his handsome face.

"Ohh ohh Yugyeom ahh. Mianhe/ I'm sorry, Hyung dint mean it. It just your "ugly" face suddenly appear infront of me and you shocked me"

I quickly wipe those milk on his face with tissue and he seem frustrated.

"Kwanchana Hyung, as long as you treat me a lunch for a week. I will forgive you. Wahahaha" He smile evilly.

"Go back and lay on your bed. Continue to sleep so that you dream about me buying you lunch for a week" I throw the tissue to his face.

"Yahh yahh! HYUNGGGGGGG!! You sprinkle milk on my face. Don't you need to compensate me?! Yahhh!" He shouted at me.

I take off my shirt and walk to the bathroom ignoring his words and smile.

After 5minutes of bathing, I walk to the wardrobe and collocation what to wear since I am going out with Bella ........ and B A M B A M.

"Yah! BamBam are you done yet? We still need to fetch Bella. Hurry up!" I shouted from the living room.

"Nae nae Hyung! Give me 5minutes more. I am still choosing what to wear. Hahahaha" BamBam replied.

"Aishh as always. The fashion guy" I self-talk

After 15minutes, we reach Bella's house and we straight go to nearest cafe and buy breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EunHee's POV

I wake up at 5am and go to the kitchen.

"Ms. Catherine could you accompany me to the market?" I say to one of my maid.

"Miss, what do you wanna buy? I can help you to buy. You don't have to go to the market." she said.

"Nono. I wanna go and choose the ingredient myself." I said

"What do you wanna cook, miss?"

"Abalone porridge and seafood porridge. Prepare yourself, I will be done in 15minutes." I said.

"Yes miss. I will tell the driver that you need to be out in 15minutes."

"Thanks!" I smile and walk to my room

After 15minutes, we go to the market and brought the ingredients.

One hour of buying the ingredients and we back home. I head to the kitchen and my maid stop me.

"Miss, I'll cook it. You go and have a rest." She said

"Nono. You teach me how to cook." I start taking out the ingredients.

*chop chop chop*

*mince mince mince*

*sounds of washing*

*sounds of boiling*

After an hour, my porridge finally done.

"Miss, you go and take a bath and I will take care of the rest." My maid say to me.

"Okay thanks. Make sure you put it in the bear bear tupperware that I brought just now." I smile and said

I prepare myself and put some make up before go to the living room.

I take my tupperware and oppa's one and walk to the car.

"Miss where do you want to go?" My driver help me to take my tupperware and open the door for me.

"To the hospital. Thank you Mr. Thomas." I smile to him

"You are most welcome." He smile back

- At the hospital -

"JinYoung oppa, EunHee is here to visit you. Hehe" I open the door of the wad without knocking.

I drop the bear bear tupperware as I saw something I shouldn't ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. It has been half a year and more I din't update. I am really really sorry for all of you that has been telling me to update my story. I try to update frequently since I am busy with my university stuff. Sorry for letting you all waited for a long time. Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Please give me likes and comment. And please continue supporting my story. Appreciated!! Kamshahamida🙏🏻🙏🏻

BY -- MJ