Salamence

Salamence is one of my favorite pokemons. So I'll start with the Dragon Pokemon first.. By the way..
I'm taking request. BUT I'LL POSTING IT BY NEXT WEEK.. SINCE I HAVE NO WIFI AT MY HOUSE. So please feel free to comment any pokemon you like. But it'll be more easier for me if the pokemon is from the Hoenn Region!
-------
"Ah.. I'm so tired!" You went inside your house as your pokemon, Salamence, still following you behind your back. Quickly, you plopped yourself on the couch while you can't stop panting for air. While your pokemon just quietly sits there on the ground, looking at you..

Earlier, you were having an intense training with Salamence. Then suddenly you were asked by a strong trainer to have a spar.

And yes.. That trainer is ruthlessly strong. You had a hard time beating that trainer, but eventually, in the end.. You won. Thanks to the bond you and Salamence have. Both of you really have a great team work.

At first, it's very hard taming a Salamence.. Especially when it gets angry, it loses all thoughts and rampages out of control. But you're now capable with it. A small gentle touch from your hands, the dragon easily calms down with your soft and gentle presence.

You slowly laid your body on the couch as you put your free hand on Salamence's head. Caressing his horns and head slowly. "We had a very rough time today.. Isn't it?"

The dragon slowly nods and lets out a happy, soft growl as a response. "You know..." You look at your pokemon with half-opened eyes since you're starting to get sleepy. "Salamence.." You whispered your pokemon's name. "I'm very lonely.. And you're my only friend." A small tear came out of your right eye.

Some flashbacks came out from your thoughts as you think about your parents. Your mother died of giving birth to you. And your father also died last year because of car crash. Now.. Since you're an only child, you're all alone. In a house. By yourself.

But not.

Your pokemon is always there for you. Ever since you found a poor little Bagon down the forest, looking so wounded and famined, you took care of it until you became it's trainer and made it even stronger.

The dragon slowly growl in sadness.. Looking at you with it's pained eyes.

"But don't worry." You whispered.. As your cheeks traveled to Salamence's cheeks. "I have you... You're always by my side.." You slowly let out a soft yawn as your eyes starts to get drowsy.

"Salamence.." You whispered your Pokemon's name, one last time.. "If only you're human.." It came out of your mouth unconsciously.. "I love you.."

And you got covered by the darkness and drifted yourself from a very deep sleep.
==========

*BEEEP!! BEEEPP!!*

Your eyes quickly bolted up as you hear your morning alarm from your Pokenav, which is resting on a nearby table in front of you made you get up quickly and turn the alarm off.

But suddenly, you felt confuse as you saw a warm blanket wrapped around your body... Wait.. You didn't even remember grabbing a blanket! All you remember is that you drifted yourself on the couch without a blanket on.

Slowly letting yourself on sitting position, you rubbed your temples in confusion.. Thinking about your pokemon. In secret, Salamence is the who gave you a blanket. Smart pokemon indeed.

You slowly look down the floor where your pokemon's sleeps.. But.. All you see is a gorgeous young man sleeping soundly on the floor.

"A STRANGER?!" You shouted and jump out of the couch and grabbed a nearby small lamp for self defense. The stranger slowly stretch his body and went up to sitting position. "Geezzz (First name)... You just disturbed my slumber----!"

"I DONT CARE IF I DISTURB YOUR SLUMBER! NOW SPEAK UP!! WHO ARE YOU?!" You snapped, pointing the lamp in front of him, ready to attack. The stranger slowly rub his sleepy eyes and looks at you with an eyebrow raise. But then was replaced by a frown. "What are you talking about, (First name)?? Wait.. You can understand me?" He lazily stands up and plops himself on the couch. His eyes widen in shock as he look at his hands.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY LEGS?!?!" He shrieked in fear as he starts to panick. "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!" He ran his hands to his cheeks, his eyes, temples, collar bones, through his torso. And lastly to his humongous red wings.

While he's having a panic attack while you sneakily take out your pokedex to see if he's telling the truth.
-------
Salamence, a Dragon Pokemon.
After many long years, it's cellular structure underwent a sudden mutation to grow wings. When angered, it loses all thought and rampages out of control.
------
"It is Salamence.." You whispered as you look at the stranger, which is actually Salamence. You placed back the lamp and slowly sat on the couch beside the panic pokemon-now-human. "A-are you really Salamence?"

Your question made the guy stop and looks at you with teary, frustrated eyes. "Yes.. I am." His fist clenched angrily and looks down at the floor. "Look at me. I suddenly turn into a human. I'm weak now!" Tears continue to stream down through his cheeks. "Why is this happening to me?!"

You slowly lift your hands and cup both of his cheeks, letting him turn to you. "You're not weak." Wiping his tears with your thumbs, you let out a small smile. "You're still my pokemon."

"B-but--!"

"Argh! No buts!" You placed your index finger on his soft lips to shut him up. "I like you being a human. It sounds fun."

"Y-you think so?" His eyes slowly brighten up and his cheeks flushed scarlet. You let out a small giggle and cupped his cheeks. "Of course! Being human is the best, Salamence! And moreover, we can understand more with each other. Isn't it awesome?"

Salamence scratched his nape in embarrassment and let out a small nod. "O-oh.. Yeah.. Okay."

After his reply, he quickly starts to fidgeting his fingers while his cheeks remains the bright scarlet color. "Uhm.. (First name)?"

You hummed in response.

"A-about y-yesterday..."

You tilt your head in confusion. "Hmm? Why?"

"You said that.. You LOVE me. Before you went to sleep."

Your cheeks quickly flushed scarlet. "What?! Did I really said that?!" Salamence nod and a small smile form on the crook of his lips. "Yes.."

"O-oh! I was just jo-" before you can deny, you suddenly feel his soft lips into yours. "I love you too, (First name).. Since the first day we met. Thank you for everything you've done for me. I was just a poor bagon before. Because of you.. I'm stronger now. I love you.. Soooo very much." You're heart starts to flutter after his sudden speech.

You couldn't help it but to smile and kiss him back. "I love you, Salamence." And Salamence wraps his arms around your waist giving you a very tight embrace.
-----
Next Pokemon: Empoleon