James POV:
I turn around to look at Y/N. Wow! She looked really beautiful- really elegant. I can see her jewellery sparkling along with her beautiful eyes. She looked really formal- she didn't over do it. I have never seen a girl as beautiful as Y/N. I can hear Y/N calling out my name but I ignore her because I am admiring her- her sublime looks.
End of POV

Y/N: (clicks fingers in front of James face) For the 10th and last time- HELP ME!!

James: Oh... Sorry... Sorry. (He helps you put the necklace on)

Your POV
I say thank you to James. Wow he looks really good. His suit proper fits on to him- you can see his biceps. Oh my God!! Wow!! He has sparkling hazel eyes which I am in love with. And his face features are exceptional. His smile- OMG jsskdiiswjgj Am I falling for him?
End of POV

At the Dinner & Dance Hall

You are sitting down at a table with James, Kendall, Logan and Carlos.

Kendall: Let's go and dance!!

Carlos: Yeah Let's go.

Logan: Yeah. Come with James?

James: No. I'll come later.

Logan: Y/N?

Y/N: No. Not yet.

Logan: Fine then.

Kendall, Carlos & Logan go to dance

James: Um.. Y/N. You look really nice today.

Your POV:
Woah. James just actually complimented me. He said I looked really nice which obviously meant, in boy talk, I am so beautiful/ pretty etc. Trust me I know- I live with boys. I didn't know how to answer back um... Um... Um...
'So you're saying I looked Ugly Yesterday.'
OH MY GOD WHAT DID I SAY?! I awkwardly look at James' and he had a weird look on his face.
James said 'N..No. I never meant it in that way'
'I know. I was just joking- You look good as well'
James smiled
What?? I'm just trying to make a normal conversation. Duh! Or am I? I mean the truth comes out- he is really hot with perfect features and a kind heart. And I hope he doesn't know what I really think about him now cause it would kinda ruin the friendship that we have and I am happy like that.
End Of POV

DJ: So now we are going to have a couple dance. Even if you are not in a relationship with someone, find someone and dance. We need everyone on the dance floor.

Your POV
I look over to Kendall, Logan and Carlos- they have dancing partners. Oh my God! What am I supposed to do? I don't want to dance with James- it's awkward. I look over to James- he has no-one as well. Why?! Why?! Why?! I don't even know why I came to this dance. I sigh. I approach James and say 'Wanna be my partner?' James replies 'Fine. I'd rather dance with someone I know anyway'  I smile at him. I can tell James didn't want to dance either. We could have just stayed home and watched Netflix. I don't know why Carlos even dragged us into this. We approach the dance floor and James takes my hands and we get into a dancing position- we start dancing normally as friends and then I heard the DJ say through his microphone 'Close Dance' OH MY GOD!! No! No! No! No! No! I look at James and he has a weird look on his face but after a few seconds we agree and he pulls me near him and we dance. While we both were dancing his hazel eyes stared into my eyes. I don't know how to describe this moment but I think it was pretty great!!

After 10 minutes of dancing

A middle aged couple came up to me and James and said 'Such a Beautiful Couple, you danced really well'
Me and James awkwardly looked at each other. I said to them nicely 'Um... No. We are not a couple-' James interrupted 'We are only friends' They replied 'Oh my bad' 'We're sorry' and they went. Oh my... This is the second time people have come up to me and James thinking we are a couple. Why do people think that?

End of POV

At Home:

Kendall: Wow! We danced a lot.

Logan: I'm really tired.

James: Tell me about it.

Carlos: Let's do something fun and adventurous tomorrow.

Y/N: (You give Carlos a Can you shut up Look) Los!! We are tired to do anything tomorrow.

Carlos: it's only 8pm. Just go to sleep.

James: What do you even want to do tomorrow?

Carlos: I dunno- maybe go to a Theme Park?

Kendall: Ooh. I love rides.

Logan: Yeah I'm up for it.

James: Yeah I wanna check out the theme park.

Y/N: Fine. Theme Parks are fun anyway.

Carlos: Yeah!! Cool guys!

All of you go upstairs and get ready for bed since you have a fun day planned