seize

the two boys were in 6th grade and the end of the year was approaching. "i'm becoming older!" calum stomped around the house giggling.

luke's voice was cracking and his mommy told him it was a thing called puberty. he was planning on asking calum to go to the dance with him. luke knocked on his best friend's door and it opened revealing cal.

"lukey!!!" calum jumped into luke's arms allowing the blonde to hold his waist.

they sat on calum's bed listening make it rain by ed sheeran.

they sat criss cross across from each other. calum smiled grabbing luke's hands, and intertwined their fingers. his dark chocolate colored eyes studied their fingers.

"calum, i want to ask you something." luke spoke over ed sheeran's voice.

cal nodded telling the small boy to continue.

"do you want to go to the dance with me?"

"yes, yes, yes!! please!!" calum jumped on him causing him to fall back on the bed.

🍦

luke and calum were at their lockers and they started to get their books. they had all of their classes together except 7th period on B Day.

cal pouted giving luke puppy eyes. "calum, stop it. i can't skip into your gym period." the pout never stopped either. "we'll see each other after 7th block..."

calum sighed heavily nodding. luke's hands cupped his cheeks making his head go up, allowing the raven haired boy to look him in the eyes. "give me a kiss."

calum obliged and gave luke a peck.

+

this is short becUse i dont know what to write. if you guys have any ideas tell me.