huit

🍦

calum and luke were on the bed watching a movie. they were at cal's house having a sleepover. michael and ashton were supposed to show up soon.

"cally, how come we can't kiss in front of my mommy"

"my mom told me dat it's called gay if we do it, and liz doesn't like that"

"but it feels really nice, i likes it"

calum turned to look at luke and smiled, "i likes it too"

"we can do it when she not around!"

"are you sure?"

luke kissed calum's cheek softly, "yeah"

calum sat up in the bed and so did luke. cal leaned close to luke and closed his eyes poking out his lips. the 6 year olds didn't know how to kiss, but since they were young they did it anyway.

"i have snacks--oh--um" joy opened the door with a tray in her hand. they didn't kiss yet, but they were close. she sighed and walked up to them putting the tray on the bed. "luke you know how your mom feels about this"

"but she not here, why does it matter...?"

"because if she finds out that i've been letting you, she'll get angry"

luke sighed and moved away from calum looking at the food on the tray.

joy sighed. they were young and they didn't even know what they were doing. soon when they grow they will start to feel for girls with big breasts so why does it matter?

🍦

"liz, i just don't see the problem with them kissing, they're little boys"

liz rolled her eyes, "i just don't feel comfortable with your son kissing my son"

"is something wrong with calum?"

"i didn't say that.."

"sure seemed like you did"

"look! i know they are young but--"

joy shook her head, "no buts, they will fall in love with girls. a lot of young kids kiss without knowing what it means. many kiss the same sex and are fine when they grow up"

liz sighed, "have you walked in on them? do you know how it feels?"

"i walked in on them about to do it. liz relax."

🍦

"i want to pay zombies go to hell" michael spoke.

"ooh! you curse!!" calum screeched, "i'm going to tell mommy!"

"guys relax!! and mike, no swearing" the nine year old glared at the younger boy.

luke came back in the room smiling widely. "we go see cousin!!"

"what cousin?" ashton asked.

"maggie! she a baby!"

calum and michael squealed jumping up and down laughing. ashton shook his head and walked out the door with lukey.

+

"noa!! cally sleep with me!!!" luke pouted angrily crossing his arms.

"i wanna sleep on the bed!!" michael grunted.

"no!" luke pushed him on the ground making him cry.

joy sighed walking into the room. "luke, what happened?" she took michael's hand and stood him up.

"michael is trying to sleep on the bed with cally, but i wanna sleep with him!!" luke shouted angrily.

"luke...that doesn't mean you have to push him"

"it does! calum is mine! and i-"

"luke! i just want to sleep on the bed! i'm not trying to steal him away" michael wiped his eyes.

ashton and calum weren't in the room. they were taking their bath.

"just figure it out, but no fighting" she left the room and the two boys heard giggling knowing that ash and cal were coming back into the room.

"cally you sleep with me right?" luke asked as the boy walked in.

"yeah!" he smiled jumping up and down on his bed laughing.

everyone joined in laughing and jumping.

🍦

ash and michael left leaving calum and luke. minutes later liz showed up making the boys sad. they hugged until liz got mad and threatened to whip him. he frowned and placed his lips on calum's softly. liz tried her hardest not to interfere looking at joy.

joy gave her a warning glare.

calum moved closer to luke and returned the kiss. they pulled apart and calum kissed luke's cheek. "bye, lukey"

"bye, calum"

🍦

i kissed a girl when i was younger, we were playing house lol >.<