dix

🍦

"once upon a time there was a little girl. she loved to put a little bow in her hair. her mother always told her to be careful not to step foot in the forest...but one day..she heard a strange noise coming from the deep dark woods"

calum hid his nose and mouth under the fluffy big blanket so only his brown doe eyes were shown. "what did she do!?"

luke smiled and continued to read the children book, "she decided to not enter the forest and decided to listen to her mother"

calum giggled and smiled widely, "yay! she okay!!!" he removed the covers and started to get out the bed.

luke sighed, "cally you promise if i read to you, you go to bed!"

"no bed! m'not sleepy!!"

luke pouted, "please, cally"

the blonde put the book down and went to turn off the light and grabbed calum's warm hand. he dragged him to the bed and they both got in. luke turned to cal, and he was already looking up at him with his puppy eyes and famous pout.

"stop it, cally" luke leaned down and kissed him. calum's eyes fluttered closed and luke's soft finger rubbed across calum's cheek.

luke moved away and licked his lips, "go to sleep now"

"alright" calum whispered.

🍦

luke and calum splashed the bubbles as cal's mom gave them a bath. the 7 year olds smiled and giggled.

they finished their bath and a warm towel was placed around both of them. calum laughed and ran out the bathroom. his little hands clutched the towel to his body. he had a wide smile on his face and looked at absolutely nothing.

luke smiled at the door. joy shook her head and picked luke up getting him dressed. she put dinosaur pajamas on him. calum came into the room shortly, and joy put him in footie pajamas.

she let them watch their kid show in the living room and they slowly fell asleep. she smiled softly as the blonde held calum in his arms. they were breathing heavily, and soft snores left their parted lips.

at some points luke's arms tightened around calum, and she could tell this wasn't just a thing. she saw possessiveness, and she didn't know when that was going away.

🍦

calum smiled at his dragon drawing. he colored it with pink, blue, and orange. "hi, calum, what are you drawing? we're supposed to follow the sample drawing" the art teacher; mrs. hunter said.

he poked out his lips, "i don't wanna draw that, deal with it"

"is this about luke?" she asked noticing the blonde was at a different table.

the blonde was laughing at another table. michael and some other people were at the table. calum didn't sit there because it would go against everything his mom told him to do. but luke promised to come talk to him once and a while.

"my mommy says that i will act weird because i didn't take those magic candy things!"

"magic candy things?"

"cally..? are you alright?" they heard a small voice.

"i don't want to talk to anyone!!" calum screeched covering his ears.

luke looked at his teacher, "can i talk to my best friend?"

she awwed silently and sat in her desk, she secretly stared at the 7 year olds.

luke searched calum with worried eyes. "hey, what's wrong?"

calum shook his head. he wasn't feeling okay. his mom said they ran out of the magic candy things, and she will have to get more. she told him not to talk to anyone, she told him to stay to himself.

"don't talk to me!!!"

"cally, i just want to--"

"no!! get away from me! get your filthy hands off of me!"

luke looked at him with wide eyes.

🍦

yes. i planned that out, yep! cally cakes has a mental issue, so he has to take medication or what he calls magic candy things. maybe this will interfere with their relationship maybe not.