douze

🍦

"what do you mean i won't see cally anymore?" luke asked his mother with his head tilted.

"look, i don't want him around you...he's a bad influence on you" liz told her son. luke was on the carpet staring at her with his wide baby blue eyes. he clutched the monster truck in his little hands that was given to him by calum.

"noa! cally is adorable and he's my little puppy! he's no bad fluence!"luke glared at his mom jutting his peach pink bottom lip out.

"lucas, you still have ashton and michael" she smiled sitting on the ground with him.

"get away from me you monster!" he quickly stood up and walked away from his mother. "i love cally, and no one can replace him!"

"how dare you raise your voice at me, lucas robert hemmings?!"

"you taken away my only source of happiness!"

"what do you know about that luke!?"

"daddy told me! he tells me a lot of things! and he told me he'd never take me away from calum because he sees how i act around him! when he wanted me to move he don't see how much i care 'bout cal! and now he see, he see that i love cally!"

"in what way!!?"

"what do you mean?" luke got quiet.

liz opened up her mouth and shook her head fast, "n-nothing, it's nothing, baby"

"tell meeee" he whined.

she beckoned him to come sit on her lap and he did. "lucas, the reason why i don't want calum near you is because...i'm scared you'll become gay"

"what's that again?" he tilted his head furrowing his eyebrows.

"like," liz swallowed, "like, when the same gender likes the same gender. like bella liking holly, and gorge like paul"

"eww" luke faked gagged.

liz smiled, "so you understand now?"

luke blinked and looked down at his fingers tears spilling out his eyes, "i just thought my mommy would want me to be happy..and calum makes me happy. that means you no care about me"

she shook her head with wide eyes, "no- of course i car-"

"then let me kiss, hug, and do other things with calum!" luke glared crossing his arms.

liz sighed, "lucas.."

"if you care, you would want me to be happy, if not, i tell daddy"

liz left the room leaving luke in the living room staring blankly at the floor feeling tears gush out his eyes.

🍦

"lukey...?"

luke turned and saw calum fiddling with his lunchbox. he let him sit and he stared at the small boy who had a permanent frown on his face. "ar-are you alright, cally?"

"yeah..are you?"

"if you are i am"

tears left his eyes and he wiped them with his chubby hands.

"cally! you crying. what happened?"

"mommy say i sick"

"what do you mean?? why are you at school if you sick?"

he sniffled and continued to wipe his eyes, "she say i have illness, the magic candy things are pills, and she said they help me feel better"

"but at least you feel okay, right? right, cally?"

calum shrugged and opened his wonder women lunch box. "good news is my mom said you mom is fine with us hanging out and hugging and kissing. maybe i'll feel better if we cuddle and kiss when we get home" he smiled.

"calum.." luke said softly.

cal turned his head to his best friend, "yeah, lukey?"

luke placed his lips on his best friends and kissed him slowly. after a few seconds of kissing they pulled apart and cal had a dark blush on his cheeks. "thank you, lukey, you are the bestest"

"you're welcome, cally, you are the cutest"